The Victoria Hot Chocolate Festival is here!
• Pure Lovin’ Chocolate is participating through to February 20!
• $1 from every one of their Signature Oat Milk Hot Chocolates sold will be donated to BC SPCA
• Do your Valentine’s Day Shopping while you’re there!
• 10% off first online order!
Pure Lovin’ Chocolate is an artisan chocolate company located in Victoria, BC. We were inspired to create unique and delicious treats you can’t find anywhere else, without the common allergens that make it difficult for many people to enjoy the simple delight of high quality chocolate, so we keep all of our products vegan, gluten free, soy free, and free of artificial flavours and colours. Every one of our delicious treats are made in-house by hand, crafted by combining fair trade chocolate, and organic and natural ingredients. Our one of a kind selections of artisan chocolates are not to be missed!
2 Pure Lovin’ Locations to Serve You in Victoria
Pure Lovin’ Chocolate at Fan Tan Alley
3 Fan Tan Alley (facing Pandora)
Monday – Sunday: 11am – 5:30pm
This location only: soft-serve vegan ‘ice cream’ in hand-made waffle cones – chocolate dipped or with you choice of sauces and toppings made in house. Watch how gluten-free waffle cones are made!
- For Good Measure • Mother Nature’s • Pepper’s Foods • The Grinning Goat Calgary • The Local General Store • Vegan Supply Metro Vancouver
- Whether you’re planning an event like a wedding or birthday party, or you need a little extra something to impress that someone special, we’re happy to offer custom orders!
- Gift Sets • Wedding & Party Favours • Chocolate Platters • Dessert Platters • Birthday & Seasonal Gifts. All of our delights are packaged with the utmost care and attention to detail in sophisticated and elegant packaging. Shipping available.
- Pure Lovin’ Chocolate was imagined, created and is now operated by a mother (Cyndy) and daughter (Leah) team. Leah fell in love with cooking at an early age, while helping Cyndy create delicious, healthy meals in the kitchen of their log home in rural BC. This is also where Cyndy taught her the art of confectionery: making Sponge Toffee, Brittle, Caramel and other treats for special occasions. Their collections are hand-made with the most important ingredient of all – love!
Shipping • What is Organic • What is Fair Trade • What is Vegan
- Facebook Reviews
- BC Ferries’ on Board Magazine
- Victoria Buzz Advent Calendars
- Kristine, Veg Girl RD
- EAT Magazine Fan Tan Alley
- Local Adventurer – Best Places To Eat Victoria
- CTV Vancouver Island Foodie Friday
- EAT Magazine Valentine’s Day
- East Van Vegan
- Senior Living Magazine
- “I used Pure Lovin’ Chocolate to send my clients and team members their holiday gifts and I was super satisfied! The process was painless – they took care of delivery and gift cards across Canada – and everyone who received a gift set raved about it. Thanks Pure Lovin’ Chocolate for making me look great!”
- I love you you, ladies! You made my vegan wedding absolutely amazing. The chocolate-coated “honeycomb” was pretty much the best thing I’ve ever tasted.”