In times of crisis, can you trust that there will be food options for yourself and/or the gluten-free person in your life? For the ultimate gift, protect your family / friends by assuring their health in a time of need. TOTAL PREPARE‘s Legacy Premium Meals are Certified Gluten-Free, absolutely safe for celiacs, the gluten-sensitive and the wheat-allergic. (See documentation below.)
- A Word of Wisdom from Reva: “We were evacuated during the Fort McMurray wildfire. Due to road closures we were forced to head north to “nothingness” While the oildsand site was amazing and fed everyone steak dinner from their cafeteria, they had nothing gf except juice boxes. My then 3 year old only had juice for 24 hours until we lucked out and made it south through a 15 minuted window where the fire stopped crossing the road and it was opened. The evacuation centres were fantastic with providing gf food once they knew it was needed, but that only helped when we could reach them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn from my mistake and have ready to eat gf food handy to grab at a moments notice. We now have a stash of energy bars, sesame snaps, etc that are high energy, but light and easy to transport. Don’t assume you will have access to electricity for preparing things. I will forever have mom guilt for putting my little one in such a precarious situation.”
Total Prepare Legacy Meals
- Simple to prepare – just add water.
- No MSG, no trans fat, low in fat, no cholesterol, good source of fiber
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Guaranteed to last for 25 years.
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Ask about free shipping
- Perfect for travel, outdoor experiences
Click on the images below for additional information
• It is wise for everyone to prepare a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours.
• In earthquake zones, plan to be self-sufficient for 7 days.
• Water purification kits and tablets.
• Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
• Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
• First aid and sanitation: including pails with toilet seats.
• Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
• Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at http://totalprepare.ca
72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
Food Storage Containers
Water Storage – Filtration
72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
Heat – Stove – Cooking
Light – Communication
Outdoor Survival Gear
First Aid – Disaster Response