Mention The Celiac Scene when you place your Gluten-Free Order
ENJOY a 20% DISCOUNT
Scroll down for first dibs on their 2017 Menu
Stay tuned to The Celiac Scene on Facebook for Floating Fish Store Contest Time
Join Victoria’s Gluten-Free Foodies as we ‘Dare to Dine on the Dock’ – Saturday, April 29th!
Why We Love the Floating Fish Store!
- Dedicated deep fryer for fresh-cut, twice-fried gluten-free french fries
- Certified Gluten-Free Sorghum light-crisp batter for deep-fried fish, cooked in a dedicated fryer)
- Gluten-Free Home-Made Tartar Sauce & Coleslaw
- Gluten-Free Halibut Malu – Local Halibut simmered w/ onions, lentils, tomatoes & a hint of curry, finished w/ cilantro & lime
- Gluten-Free Tacos – Soft corn tortilla, house smoked tomato salsa, shredded cabbage, citrus cream, fresh cilantro & lime
- Salads with home-made, gluten-free dressings: Toasted Sesame • Balsamic Vinaigrette • Buttermilk Ranch • Olive Oil w/ Balsamic Vinegar & Lemon
- View the menus below.
- Steamers – shellfish gently steamed & served when just done.
- The finest live oysters from BC waters served on a bed of ice, lemon & your choice of cocktail sauce, hot sauce, ginger, mignonette, preserved lemon mignonette, cucumber & jalapeno mignonette, pickled red onion mignonette or freshly grated horseradish
- Oyster selection varies by day. Come often!
- Daily Buck-a-Shuck from 4-5 pm
The Floating Fish Store’s Celiac-Safe Touch
- Let your server know that you require a gluten-free meal and they will call your order out, all on its own. No chance of collecting the wrong order. Much appreciated!
Kudos to The Floating Fish Store
- North America’s first 100% Ocean Wise Seafood Store & Restaurant
- Serving fresh catch from west coast waters – whenever possible
- Situated on Fisherman’s Wharf in beautiful Victoria, BC, Canada
- Experience a working harbour and stroll among colourful houseboats
- Surrounded by seals in their natural environment