“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Celiac Scene July Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 2, 2020 - 11:45 am
- CORN THINS July 2020 Recipe IdeasJuly 2, 2020 - 10:00 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | July 2020June 29, 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Celiac Heroes – Sticking Together to Tackle Celiac DiseaseJune 29, 2020 - 2:04 pm
- FREE Gluten-Free Flour Guide by Everyday Gluten Free GourmetJune 26, 2020 - 11:14 am