“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- What is the FODMAP Diet & Why Should We Care? on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 11, 2019 - 10:45 am
- Behavioral and Emotional Problems in Children May Predict Celiac DiseaseSeptember 9, 2019 - 3:57 pm
- The Celiac Scene Welcomes the Art of Slow FoodSeptember 5, 2019 - 3:59 pm
- Chicken or Egg? Are Celiac Disease and Eating Disorders Related?September 4, 2019 - 7:42 pm
- Celiac Scene September Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 4, 2019 - 5:45 pm