“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- 2020 Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!September 29, 2020 - 1:00 pm
- Understanding M&M’s 3-Tier Gluten-Free PolicySeptember 28, 2020 - 3:22 pm
- Celiac Starts Gluten-Free Facebook Group for Port AlberniSeptember 25, 2020 - 12:14 pm
- CCA Virtual Conference on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 23, 2020 - 12:23 pm
- Queen Street Bakery on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 16, 2020 - 12:27 pm