“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- 15 Gluten-Free Gift Ideas from Celiac Dietitian – Selena De VriesDecember 6, 2022 - 9:00 am
- What are Resistant Starches and Are You Eating Enough of Them?December 3, 2022 - 6:27 pm
- Cloud 9 Gluten Free Sinfully Delicious, Yeast-Raised WafflesDecember 3, 2022 - 12:00 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | December 2022December 1, 2022 - 2:31 pm
- CORN THINS December 2022 Recipe IdeasDecember 1, 2022 - 12:15 pm