“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- A Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 24, 2021 - 4:24 pm
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Tip of the Iceberg on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 17, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Medical Inertia to Blame for Delayed / Missed Celiac Disease DiagnosesFebruary 16, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- STUDY: Test Could Preclude Gluten Challenge in Some Patients Who Have Already Gone Gluten FreeFebruary 11, 2021 - 12:04 pm