“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Six Mile Pub Does (Gluten-Free) Dine Around VictoriaJanuary 21, 2019 - 10:19 am
- Amy Horrock, RD, Talks the Gluten-Free Basics on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’January 16, 2019 - 1:02 pm
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week 21January 15, 2019 - 4:56 pm
- Vancouver Island! Catch Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas on Video!January 14, 2019 - 1:44 pm
- Why the High Cost of Gluten-Free Food on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’January 9, 2019 - 3:48 pm