“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Celiac Scene May News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 6, 2021 - 2:19 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | May 2021May 2, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Hosting Gluten-Free Homestay Students on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 28, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Good News About Gluten in Dentists’ Offices on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 22, 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Study Confirms Gluten-Free Diet is Expensive & Socially ChallengingApril 15, 2021 - 3:10 pm