“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Bake My Day Teams Up with Cowichan Cow-Op MarketplaceMarch 29, 2020 - 2:56 pm
- Food Insecurity – Gluten-Free Style – on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’March 27, 2020 - 2:52 pm
- FREE MINI COURSE: Better Living with Celiac Disease by Selena De Vries, RDMarch 26, 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Celiacs Enjoy Better Outcomes Despite Five-Fold Increase in Heart AttacksMarch 24, 2020 - 1:05 pm
- Coronavirus! Are People with Celiac Disease At Greater Risk?March 19, 2020 - 4:58 pm