“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Invoked into Law! Universal Screening of Italian Children Aged 0-17 for Celiac Disease & Type 1 DiabetesSeptember 27, 2023 - 11:43 am
- October News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 26, 2023 - 4:08 pm
- Van Isle Poutinerie Food Truck – VEGCHEESE ConnectionSeptember 26, 2023 - 9:41 am
- Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet Prepares for Pumpkin Season!September 25, 2023 - 9:56 am
- No-Biopsy Approach to Celiac Disease Diagnosis in Adults Gaining MomentumSeptember 20, 2023 - 4:49 pm