“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- New Breath Test Could Avoid Need for Invasive Testing in ChildrenMarch 21, 2019 - 5:00 pm
- Kelowna Kids Camp – Nominate a Child For SponsorshipMarch 21, 2019 - 9:57 am
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week 30March 20, 2019 - 10:30 am
- Gluten-Free, the Italian Way, on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’March 20, 2019 - 8:56 am
- Renovations Complete at 100% Gluten-Free Wild Poppy Bistro & BakeryMarch 18, 2019 - 1:02 pm