“My two children were recently diagnosed with celiac disease quite unexpectedly. We are struggling to cope.”
As parents, we don’t want our children to have a disease … we feel our children’s pain, we want everything to be perfect for them, we fear for their wellbeing. Our celiac kids can sense when their parents are upset about their disease, and they feel bad about it.
- Introducing chef Pola GranolaSeptember 17, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- CCA Virtual Conference is Coming Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 15, 2021 - 3:08 pm
- Celiac Kid Stuff – Stickers, Wristbands & Magnets for Kids, Parents & CaregiversSeptember 9, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Gnu Santé gnubees Nutritional Beverage SnacksSeptember 9, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Camp Davern Sleep-Away Camp on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 8, 2021 - 3:32 pm