Find unbaked, dough balls portioned for large (14-16″) pizzas in the refrigerator or freezers sections of carrying retailers and markets.
About the Dough
- Made with spring water, psyllium husk, ground flax, sorghum flour, tapioca flour, natural levain (wild yeast) and sea salt
- Good for 21 days in the fridge, 3 months in the freezer
- Remove dough from fridge and let it reach room temperature
- Dough will be workable, easy to roll but a bit more sensitive to tearing than gluten dough
- Roll out with a dusting of gluten-free flour or between two pieces of parchment paper
- Crust can be par-baked for 3-5 minutes at 450˚F or for 7-10 minutes all dressed, until cheese browns
- Par-baked crusts can be frozen for future use
Owner, Kaitlin Chamberlin, uses local organic ingredients and traditional methods of food preparation to make unique, delicious creations that nourish your body. Using minimal equipment and prepping in small batches, they offer colorful and delicious food that is local, sustainable and accessible. The Art of Slow Food caters to dietary limitations of all kinds, providing food that isn’t complicated or unpronounceable.
Reach Kaitlin with custom orders or dietary information. Most dietary needs can be met. Product inquiries always welcome.