Canadian Digestive Health Foundation (CDHF) provides expert advice & support to millions of Canadians who suffer from a digestive disorder. Committed to providing useful, up-to-date information and research to help Canadians better manage digestive conditions and live healthier lives. Facebook • Instagram • Twitter • CDHF App • Contact
CDHF explains What is > Signs & Symptoms > Tests & Treatments for the following conditions:
Barrett’s Esophagus • CELIAC DISEASE • Colon Cancer • Constipation • Diarrhea • Diverticular Disease • Dyspepsia • E.coli Gastrointestinal Infection • Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE) • Esophageal Cancer • Gastroparesis • GERD • Hemorroids • IBD: Crohn’s Disease • IBD: Ulcerative Colitis • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) • Lactose Intolerance • Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency (PEI) • Pancreatitis • Peptic Ulcer H. Pylori
• What is Celiac Disease
• Celiac Disease Signs & Symptoms
• Tests and Treatment
• Statistics on Celiac Disease
• Celiac Disease FAQs
• Celiac Disease vs Gluten Sensitivities
• Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Diet
• Living Positively with Celiac Disease
• What Can I Eat With Celiac Disease? Infographic
• 7 Day Gluten Free Diet Plan
• Gluten-Free Baking Recipes
• Gluten-Free Flexible Flatbreads
• Gluten-free way to travel to the cottage this summer
• What To Do If Someone With Celiac Disease Eats Gluten
• What To Do If Someone With Celiac Disease Eats Gluten Infographic
• Video Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Diet
• Video: Celiac Disease with Dr. Sanjay Murthy
• Diet & Nutrition Tips for Seniors and Their Caregivers
• Diet & Nutrition Tips for Seniors and Their Caregivers – Infographic
• What I Eat in a Day with Celiac Disease & IBS
• Does a low FODMAP diet benefit someone with Celiac Disease?
- Canada’s trusted resource on digestive health. Committed to providing useful, up-to-date information and research to help Canadians better manage digestive conditions and live healthier lives.
- To reduce suffering and improve quality of life by providing trusted, accessible, and accurate information about digestive health and disease.
- To empower all Canadians to manage their digestive health with confidence and optimism.
CDHF’s Association – CAG
- Over 1100 members including gastroenterologists, surgeons, pediatricians, basic scientists and nurses comprise the Association. The CAG provides professional gastroenterological education and funding opportunities for gastrointestinal health and disease research, and more recently, has advocated for improved timeliness and quality of digestive health care for Canadians.
News & Events
- Learn more about CDHF’s upcoming and past events. Join them to help raise awareness for digestive health by finding an event that suits you! Learn more here!