The Celiac Scene is thrilled to announce its regular appearance on A Celiac Scene Podcast’s roster! If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
Each month, Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting the new to gluten-free. These chats are fast, fun and informative!
Curious to learn more? Click on the links below:
- The State of Celiac Research with Dr. Daniel Leffler
- Canadian Celiac Association Announces Changes to the Gluten Challenge
- Are We There Yet – Diagnosis Without Biopsy?
- Royal Nuts – Gluten-Free, Peanut Free Nuts, Seeds and Dried Fruit
- Controversy Continues – Early Gluten Intake Linked to Increased Risk of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Haircuts? Do Offers Like These Bother You?
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- [email protected] or [email protected]
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox
- [email protected]