Have you ever used the ‘peanut allergy’ analogy to explain your need to be gluten free? It gets the message across, doesn’t it! Now there is a manufacturer who applies peanut-free standards to ensuring that their nuts, seeds and dried fruit are also gluten-free and safe for celiacs!
What’s up – aren’t nuts naturally gluten free?
You’re right! Nuts are naturally gluten free but it’s in their processing that they may come into contact with gluten. Typically, wheat starch or gluten-based starches are added to thicken salt or seasoning solutions. Manufacturers do this so that the seasoning sticks better to the nuts. Royal Nuts does NOT use thickening solutions – full stop. Not only that, Royal Nuts is a dedicated, gluten and peanut-free facility.
- Royal Nuts guarantees that none of their dry-roasting or processing machinery is contaminated with gluten. We can safely enjoy all of their nuts and dried fruit. Royal Nuts are also preservative free and certified Kosher.
At Royal Nuts, all of their products are produced and packed in a ‘peanut-free’ facility. Since peanuts are distinct from tree nuts, their product line can be safely consumed by anyone suffering from a peanut allergy alone. This also means that their mixed nuts are just that, without peanuts added as filler.
30 YEARS OF NUT ROASTING
Royal Nuts has flourished thanks to the loyalty of our retail partners and all of our customers who have appreciated their passion for dry roasting for over 30 years and counting – evident in their unique process that applies direct flame and hot air, never oil, to roast our nuts to crispy perfection.
Royal Nuts are exclusively dry-roasted in small batches through prolonged exposure to heated air, not oil. Their unique process enhances their flavor, scent and crunch without adding calories or reaching temperatures that hinder the healthy nutrients nuts naturally boast. Unlike oil-roasted nuts, Royal Nuts are perfect for cooking and baking.
One taste is all it takes right down to the plump Sultana and Golden raisins that are mixed in with their crispy Dry Roasted nuts (try their Cranberry Mixed Nuts and Goji Berry Mixed Nuts).
FRESH AS BREAD
Royal Nuts products are roasted every day, and their team of Royal Nuts Freshness Guards delivers them to stores at the peak of their freshness. Frequent deliveries ensure that your favorite Royal Nuts are available for your special holiday get-together or whenever you wish to enjoy a healthy, protein rich snack.
From almonds to cashews, Royal Nuts products always contain the largest-sized nuts from the highest-grade crops, year-round. Dry-roasted and hand-packed in their own facility, Royal Nuts consistently offers a very attractive-looking product that is fit to be served to your family, or proudly offered to guests in your finest party bowl.
- Almonds – raw
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Pecans – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Walnuts – raw
- Coconut Strips
- Mango Slices
- Pitted Prunes
- Sultana Raisins
- Pumpkin Seeds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Sunflower Seeds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Raw (almonds, blanched almonds, cashews, filberts, pecans, brazil nuts)
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Sea Salted (almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, filberts, pecans)
- Deluxe Cranberry Mix (sultana raisins, cranberries, cashews, almonds, blanched almonds, golden raisins)
- Goji Berry Mixed Nuts (golden raisins, cashews, almonds, cranberries, apricots, goji berries, pecans)