Chef Pola started with a dream that was close to her heart. With a passion for quality ingredients and a health-focused delicious staple, she brings her recipe to you.
- “I carefully chose every ingredient to ensure the end result is nutritious, balanced, and easy on the teeth with no added sugar.”
Chef Pola’s Original or Wild Pecan Blueberry Maple Granolas are great on their own, as a snack or with yogurt, milk or nut beverages. Add fresh fruit, sprinkle it on frozen treats or nut butter toast, or include it in your baking recipes. Perfect for the whole family at home or on the go.
- Gluten-free • 95% organic ingredients • vegan-friendly • nutrient-rich • hand-made in a gluten-free facility in BC • only 3 grams of sugar per serving • no processed sugars • chef-formulated
- Dunbar – Stong’s
- East Vancouver – Donald’s Market • Famous Foods • Super Valu
- Kitsilano – Fresh is Best • Greens Organic Market • Kitsilano Natural Foods • Parthenon Market •
- North Vancouver – Stong’s
- Ladner – Jarry’s Market
- Maple Ridge – Meridian Farm Market
- Nelson – Kootenay Country Store Co-op
- Rossland – Ferraro Foods
- Sechelt – Clayton’s Market
- Trail – Ferraro Foods
- Whistler – Creekside Market
- Campbell River – Discovery Foods
- Courtenay – Edible Island
- Parksville – Cedar Sky Foods
- Quadra Island – Tru Value Foods x 2
- Sooke – Western Foods
- Victoria – Douglas Street Market
- Victoria – Lifestyle Markets on Douglas
- Victoria – Market on Yates & Market on Millstream
- Whitehorse, Yukon – Riverside Grocery
Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Chef Pola Vista Magazine Ambassador – Your Canadian Guide to Healthy, Organic Living!
“Chef Pola is a Vancouver-based chef and entrepreneur who has always been passionate about eating for better health. Chef Pola adds value to her work with recipe development. She loves nutritional baking and taking a classical recipe or ingredient and upgrading it for a healthier result. She loves trying new products, and sharing her foodie knowledge and recipes with others. When she is not working with her brands or creating recipes, you will find her walking and forest bathing in Pacific Spirit Park, her happy place!” View Page 29 of the July – August Edition!
FUN FACT: “I love hats. Whenever I am shopping or visiting a new place in my travels, I usually end up buying a new hat! Been there, done that, got that hat!”
Brands Chef Pola is Proud to Represent
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun.
- Order Online • Carrying Retailers
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Chef Pola is a Vancouver-based chef and entrepreneur who has always been passionate about eating for better health. Working alongside her husband Steven, they help companies launch, distribute, and brand manage natural and functional foods into the Canadian market.After more than 25 years combined in hospitality, owning a bagel bakery cafe, freelance chef work, on-site catering, and event management, she shifted her focus to create Chef Pola Culinary Inc. in 2014.In 2019 she introduced her local brand of granola, chef Pola’s Granola. Pola adds value to her work with recipe development. She loves nutritional baking and taking a classical recipe or ingredient and upgrading it for a healthier result.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!