Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Check out Chef Pola’s Growing Family of Gluten-Free Products
- B-Tea Kombucha is North America’s first live kombucha that is completely safe without refrigeration and best of all – available in a break-proof containers. No preservatives, sugars, chemicals or artificial colors.
- This family recipe from the Czech Republic uses ‘Pilzen Water’ that is naturally rich in prebiotics and probiotics. B-Tea Kombuchas are 100% raw, organic and rich in antioxidants, minerals, low in sugar and naturally carbonated. Chef Pola’s Recipes for B-Tea Cocktails!
- One ingredient with one mission: making the world a healthier place, without sacrificing taste. Enjoyed for more than eight generations by a family in Vermont, Chef Pola Culinary is bring Sap! to Canada!
- Sap! is simple – one tasty ingredient simple. Just 100% pure maple sap direct from the tree with naturally occurring antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, and nutrients. Sparkling, with a natural sweetness, Sap! is free of additives and preservatives. Learn more here!
COMING SOON! Vegan Rob’s
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun. Learn more here!
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Pola is a gourmet-certified Chef through the Dubrulle Culinary Arts program in Vancouver. During her many catering years as an onsite chef and events supervisor, she became increasingly aware of the lack of healthy ingredients in the convenience foods available for families.
- “I began to experiment with making snacks using only healthy natural ingredients that were easy to carry and share. This thirst for knowledge while working and developing recipes using healthy ingredients; both professionally and personally, I honed my skills towards natural foods, personally and professionally.”
- Steven operated a successful business importing natural foods, gaining experience in logistics and building relationships with the retailers we love.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!