chef Pola Granola – Boost of Goodness with a Healthy Crunch!
Handmade in small batches in a dedicated gluten-free facility in BC. Nutrient rich, organic and vegan friendly. Made with only natural ingredients. Great on its own, with yogurt, milk or nut beverages. A great base for fresh fruit, use as a topping or bake with it. Kids love it. Travels well.
INGREDIENTS: Gluten-free rolled oats, buckwheat groats, virgin coconut oil, black currants, unsweetened coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, blackstrap molasses, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract.
Where to Buy
- Dunbar – Stong’s
- East Vancouver – Famous Foods
- Kitsilano – Greens Organic Market
- North Vancouver – Stong’s & Meridian Farm Market
- Maple Ridge – Meridian Farm Market
- Nelson – Kootenay Co-OP
- Rossland – Ferraro Foods
- Sechelt – Clayton’s Market
- Trail – Ferraro Foods
- Tsawwassen – Meridian Farm Market
- Whistler – Creekside Market
- Langford – Western Foods
- Victoria – Douglas Street Market
- Victoria – Lifestyle Markets on Douglas
- Victoria – Market on Yates & Market on Millstream
- Parksville – Cedar Sky Foods
- Campbell River – Discovery Foods
- Whitehorse, Yukon – Riverside Grocery
Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Chef Pola Vista Magazine Ambassador – Your Canadian Guide to Healthy, Organic Living!
“Chef Pola is a Vancouver-based chef and entrepreneur who has always been passionate about eating for better health. Chef Pola adds value to her work with recipe development. She loves nutritional baking and taking a classical recipe or ingredient and upgrading it for a healthier result. She loves trying new products, and sharing her foodie knowledge and recipes with others. When she is not working with her brands or creating recipes, you will find her walking and forest bathing in Pacific Spirit Park, her happy place!” View Page 29 of the July – August Edition!
FUN FACT: “I love hats. Whenever I am shopping or visiting a new place in my travels, I usually end up buying a new hat! Been there, done that, got that hat!”
Brands Chef Pola is Proud to Represent
- Gourmet popcorn in unique out of the box flavor combinations!
- Organic and all-natural ingredients to infuse kernels with fun, out-of-the-box flavor combinations like Hawaiian Sea Salt, Cheddar Jalapeño, Rosemary with Italian Truffles, White Pepper with Parmesan Cheese & Dill Pickle Vegan Ranch.
- All of our flavors appeal to the slightly eccentric foodie and health conscious snack-lover.
- Certified Gluten Free! Learn more here!
Available at The Market Stores in Victoria; Discovery Foods, Campbell River; Tru Value, Quadra Island; Kootenay Coop, Nelson; Ferraro Foods, Trail & Rossland; Creekside, Whistler; Loblaws City Market stores, West Van & North Vancouver; Famous Foods, Stong’s, Jarry’s Market, Meridian Farm Markets in Metro Vancouver; Creekside, Whistler; Riverside Grocery, Whitehorse.
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun. Learn more here!
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Pola is a gourmet-certified Chef through the Dubrulle Culinary Arts program in Vancouver. During her many catering years as an onsite chef and events supervisor, she became increasingly aware of the lack of healthy ingredients in the convenience foods available for families.
- “I began to experiment with making snacks using only healthy natural ingredients that were easy to carry and share. This thirst for knowledge while working and developing recipes using healthy ingredients; both professionally and personally, I honed my skills towards natural foods, personally and professionally.”
- Steven operated a successful business importing natural foods, gaining experience in logistics and building relationships with the retailers we love.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!