chef Pola’s Granola – Boost of Goodness with a Healthy Crunch!
Handmade in small batches in a dedicated gluten-free facility in BC. Nutrient rich, organic and vegan friendly. Made with only natural ingredients. Great on its own, with yogurt, milk or nut beverages. A great base for fresh fruit, use as a topping or bake with it. Kids love it. Travels well.
INGREDIENTS: Gluten-free rolled oats, buckwheat groats, virgin coconut oil, black currants, unsweetened coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, blackstrap molasses, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract.
Where to Buy
- Dunbar – Stong’s
- East Vancouver – Famous Foods
- Kitsilano – Greens Organic Market • Parthenon Market
- North Vancouver – Stong’s & Meridian Farm Market
- Richmond Country Farms
- Maple Ridge – Meridian Farm Market
- Nelson – Kootenay Co-OP
- Rossland – Ferraro Foods
- Sechelt – Clayton’s Market
- Trail – Ferraro Foods
- Tsawwassen – Meridian Farm Market
- Whistler – Creekside Market
- Campbell River – Discovery Foods
- Langford – Western Foods
- Victoria – Douglas Street Market
- Victoria – Lifestyle Markets on Douglas
- Victoria – Market on Yates & Market on Millstream
- Parksville – Cedar Sky Foods
- Quadra Island – Tru Value Foods x 2
- Whitehorse, Yukon – Riverside Grocery
Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Chef Pola Vista Magazine Ambassador – Your Canadian Guide to Healthy, Organic Living!
“Chef Pola is a Vancouver-based chef and entrepreneur who has always been passionate about eating for better health. Chef Pola adds value to her work with recipe development. She loves nutritional baking and taking a classical recipe or ingredient and upgrading it for a healthier result. She loves trying new products, and sharing her foodie knowledge and recipes with others. When she is not working with her brands or creating recipes, you will find her walking and forest bathing in Pacific Spirit Park, her happy place!” View Page 29 of the July – August Edition!
FUN FACT: “I love hats. Whenever I am shopping or visiting a new place in my travels, I usually end up buying a new hat! Been there, done that, got that hat!”
Brands Chef Pola is Proud to Represent
- Gourmet popcorn in unique out of the box flavor combinations!
- Organic and all-natural ingredients to infuse kernels with fun, out-of-the-box flavor combinations like Hawaiian Sea Salt, Cheddar Jalapeño, Rosemary with Italian Truffles, White Pepper with Parmesan Cheese & Dill Pickle Vegan Ranch.
- All of our flavors appeal to the slightly eccentric foodie and health conscious snack-lover.
- Certified Gluten Free!
- Carrying Retailers
Available at The Market Stores in Victoria; Discovery Foods, Campbell River; Tru Value, Quadra Island; Kootenay Coop, Nelson; Ferraro Foods, Trail & Rossland; Creekside, Whistler; Loblaws City Market stores, West Van & North Vancouver; Famous Foods, Stong’s, Jarry’s Market, Meridian Farm Markets in Metro Vancouver; Creekside, Whistler; Riverside Grocery, Whitehorse.
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun.
- Carrying Retailers
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Chef Pola is a Vancouver-based chef and entrepreneur who has always been passionate about eating for better health. Working alongside her husband Steven, they help companies launch, distribute, and brand manage natural and functional foods into the Canadian market.After more than 25 years combined in hospitality, owning a bagel bakery cafe, freelance chef work, on-site catering, and event management, she shifted her focus to create Chef Pola Culinary Inc. in 2014.In 2019 she introduced her local brand of granola, Chef Pola’s Granola. Chef Pola adds value to her work with recipe development. She loves nutritional baking and taking a classical recipe or ingredient and upgrading it for a healthier result.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!