Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Introducing Chef Pola Granola – Boost of Goodness with a Healthy Crunch!
• Low in sugar
• 6 grams of protein per serving
• High in iron
Where to Buy
• Maple Ridge – Meridian Farm Market
• North Vancouver – Stong’s & Meridian Farm Market
• Parksville – Cedar Sky Foods
• Tsawwassen – Meridian Farm Market
• Vancouver – Stong’s in Dunbar
• Victoria – Market on Yates & Market on Millstream
• Lifestyle Markets on Douglas
• Whitehorse – Riverside Grocery
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun. Learn more here!
- Sorbatto™ Frosty Blue is created with the whole blueberry – all of the flavor, plus all the antioxidant-rich nutrients! Frosty Blue isn’t a sorbet, and it isn’t a gelato. It’s a bold, yet smooth fruit experience in a league all its own. Frosty Blue begins with the blueberry’s natural pectins and fiber, creating a rich, creamy, texture all by itself, without the use of syrup (like sorbet) or dairy (like gelato).
- Plant-based products, straight from the Yakima valley in Washington State to your freezer! Learn more here.
Coming soon to a retailer near you!
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Pola is a gourmet-certified Chef through the Dubrulle Culinary Arts program in Vancouver. During her many catering years as an onsite chef and events supervisor, she became increasingly aware of the lack of healthy ingredients in the convenience foods available for families.
- “I began to experiment with making snacks using only healthy natural ingredients that were easy to carry and share. This thirst for knowledge while working and developing recipes using healthy ingredients; both professionally and personally, I honed my skills towards natural foods, personally and professionally.”
- Steven operated a successful business importing natural foods, gaining experience in logistics and building relationships with the retailers we love.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!