Cinde Little – Supporting Celiacs & Guiding the Gluten Free
Do you need help with the journey of navigating an overwhelming amount of new information and making it to the other side?
Cinde Little, Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet, has developed a “course” to help people who are newly diagnosed or struggling with the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle. It would consist of an initial 45-minute phone call with a 15-minute follow up call 1-2 weeks later.
Contact Cinde at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 1-403-969-3010 if you would like more information.
- Managing celiac disease requires ongoing vigilance and patience.
- Negotiating at home for space and safe practices to cook and eat every day.
- Helping family understand the necessary requirements for you to enjoy family gatherings.
- Creating relationships with your health care professionals so you can ask questions and get the correct information you need to make the best decisions for your health.
- Putting in the time to learn about the disease and the real risks and benefits of a strict gluten free diet.
- Learning about our food system and making choices with your shopping dollars.
- Going the extra mile at work, school or wherever to speak up and educate people about the reality of living on a restricted diet.
“This isn’t about the disease specifically but about the journey of navigating an overwhelming amount of new information and making it to the other side.
It involves creating strategies and setting priorities in many areas that make up a lifestyle. It’s personalized and unique for every individual.
As a volunteer with our Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association, I help host the Celiac 101 Information Nights and the Celiac Kids Meetup. Despite all the free information available, people continue to say they’re overwhelmed and they need help.
As a health educator with 25 years experience this is what I do at work in the field of respiratory medicine. In the gluten free space I’ve now been teaching cooking classes for 10 years and writing this blog for 5 years.
I’m happy to hear your feedback even if you aren’t new or struggling with your gluten free lifestyle. The more perspectives the better and thank you in advance for your input.
Contact Cinde at email@example.com or text her at 1-403-969-3010 if you would like more information.”
- Cinde Little writes the Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet food blog and teaches cooking classes in Calgary, Alberta. She became interested in gluten free cooking in 2009 after a friend was diagnosed with celiac disease. Food restrictions are real and learning to accommodate them is an important skill. As a passionate home cook, Cinde encourages everyone to just get in the kitchen and cook! Learn more about Cinde …
Sign up to receive your free e-Book!
Visit www.everydayglutenfreegourmet.ca or follow her on social media:
- Cinde’s Recipe Page
- Cooking Classes in the Calgary Area
- About the Classes
Cinde’s ‘How to Use Gluten-Free Flour’ Series
- How to Use Oat Flour
- Gluten Free Whole Oats vs Quick Oats
- Gluten Free Baking By Weight
- How to Use Rice Flour in Gluten Free Baking
- How To Use Starch in Gluten Free Baking
- How To Use Corn Flour, Cornmeal and Masa Harina
- How To Use Almond Flour and Quinoa Flour
- How To Use Chickpea Flour
- How To Use Millet Flour and Sorghum Flour
- How To Use Teff Flour
- How To Use Buckwheat Flour
- How To Use Coconut Flour
- How To Use Binders in Gluten-Free Baking