- 6 cups fresh ripe peaches (about 7 peaches)
- 1 cup sugar (omit if using canned peaches)
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 1 package (470 gr) Duinkerken Muffin Mix
- 1 TBSP Duinkerken Rice Flour
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Pre-heat oven to 375˚ F
- In a mixing bowl, combine peaches, sugar & cinnamon
- Mix throughly
- Pour the fruit mixture into a buttered 9 x 13″ baking dish
- In a bowl, mix thoroughly the ingredient for the Cobbler Dough
- Spread over fruit mixture
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together DRY cobbler topping ingredients
- Sprinkle evenly over the cobble dough
- Pour boiling water evenly over the cobbler. DO NOT STIR
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, until crust is golden knife inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with or without ice cream!
Duinkerken Baking Mix Company has been creating their fabulous gluten-free mixes on Prince Edward Island for more than 12 years. Now they are available across British Columbia (scroll down for store listing), across Canada and online through Amazon.
Not only are their mixes delicious, all Duinkerken products are free from gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, sesame, mustard, shellfish, fish and sulphites. Proudly Trans-Fat and GMO Free, too! Their all-natural products contain no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, and are enriched with essential vitamins and minerals. Their Multi-Grain Bread Mix contains quinoa and psyllium husk for all-important added fibre.
Duinkerken’s diverse and delicious product line allows you to use your imagination to develop scrumptious treats. You can simply add eggs, oil and milk for a delicious result, or go above and beyond by adding your favorite ingredients to develop a custom creation. Their mixes are just the beginning. Check out their recipe page, complete with how-to videos – click here.
Can’t find Duinkerken at your favourite retailer?
- Contact Duinkerken at (902) 888-3604
- Duinkerken Letter for Store Manager
- Ageless Living Market
- Forbes Pharmacy on Fort
- Country Grocer Esquimalt
- Country Grocer Royal Oak
- Lifestyle Markets
Rest of Vancouver Island and BC
- AG Foods Barriere
- Butcher Boys Grocery
- Country Grocer Chase River
- Country Grocer Cobble Hill
- DeMille’s Farm Market
- Foxy Farm Market
- Great Greens Farm Market
- Hofstedes Country Barn Ltd.
- IGA Fort Nelson 5465
- Jarry’s Market
- Kootenay Market Castlegar
- Lee’s Market
- Pemberton AG Foods
- Pharmasave 148 Nelson
- Pharmasave 249 Summerland
- Pomme Natural Market
- Ralph’s Produce Ltd Murrayville
- Safety Mart 1
- Safety Mart 7
- Safeway 4901
- Safeway 4902
- Safeway 4906
- Safeway 4918
- Safeway 4919
- Safeway 4925
- Safeway 4932
- Safeway 4933
- Safeway 4936
- Safeway 4940
- Safeway 4955
- Safeway 4960
- Safeway 4967
- Safeway 4970
- Safeway 4972
- Safeway 4973
- Safeway 4976
- Safeway 4977
- Simply Delicious Natural & Gourmet Grocer
- Slocan Village Market
- Sobeys Invermere 5378
- Stong’s North Vancouver
Testimonials from the Canadian Celiac Association Facebook Page
- Jenn – Try the pizza crust! It makes 2 12inch crusts and is amazing, my kids love it!
- Marilyn – This is probably my favourite GF product!
- Corinne – The best by far!
- Thomas – Duinkerken Brand is Perfect!
- Duinkerken Xanthan Gum
- Duinkerken Guar Gum
- Duinkerken Enriched Potato Starch
- Duinkerken Enriched Rice Flour
- Duinkerken Enriched Tapioca Flour
Founded in 2005, Duinkerken Foods is celebrating its 12th year anniversary of operation with double digit sales growth, positive customer reviews for superior quality products and the opening of a new headquarters in Slemon Park, PE.
The company’s mission is to ensure that everyone is able to purchase high-quality, great-tasting products that are produced in a dedicated 100% gluten-free and 100% peanut free, federally inspected working with HACCP and GFSI principles for food safety and quality assurance.
President of Duinkerken Foods Inc., Brenda Van Duinkerken diagnosed with Celiac disease in 1994. She has strong experience for sensitivities to gluten and the on-going challenges of a gluten-free diet. With passion and a dedication to make a difference in the lives of people who are restricted to a special diet, she was determined to launch the company, to make gluten-free products that are not only delicious but also filled with honest-to-goodness ingredients that ensure all the nutrition needed for consumers.