I hear it from clients all the time, “the gluten free diet is expensive.” And, while, there is certainly some truth to that for a minority of products, there are a multitude of ways to stay on budget, while still eating safely and I am excited to share them with you!
Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
- NEW! Online Shopping Now Available at The Market StoresDecember 11, 2018 - 11:37 am
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week 17December 11, 2018 - 10:27 am
- Could Celiac Disease be Treated with Cystic Fibrosis Drugs?December 11, 2018 - 10:05 am
- GFreeWifey Talks About Food Banks on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’December 5, 2018 - 12:48 pm
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week 16December 4, 2018 - 12:15 pm