Pizza Cheese Buns! So easy to make! Perfect recipe for anyone new to gluten free – including kids! Read more
Navigating the gluten-free flour world can be a huge learning experience – and definitely an ongoing one – if you are converting wheat flour favourites into gluten free, delicious counterparts. This recipe for Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Brownies get the thumbs up from friends and family!
I hear it from clients all the time, “the gluten free diet is expensive.” And, while, there is certainly some truth to that for a minority of products, there are a multitude of ways to stay on budget, while still eating safely and I am excited to share them with you!
Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Tip of the Iceberg on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 17, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Medical Inertia to Blame for Delayed / Missed Celiac Disease DiagnosesFebruary 16, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- STUDY: Test Could Preclude Gluten Challenge in Some Patients Who Have Already Gone Gluten FreeFebruary 11, 2021 - 12:04 pm
- Glutened – The Film – on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 10, 2021 - 10:18 am