I hear it from clients all the time, “the gluten free diet is expensive.” And, while, there is certainly some truth to that for a minority of products, there are a multitude of ways to stay on budget, while still eating safely and I am excited to share them with you!
Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
- What’s New in Gluten-Free by ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 18, 2018 - 10:28 am
- Celiac Counsellor Sherry Scheideman Speaks About Self-CareJuly 16, 2018 - 10:23 am
- From Gluten-Free Bakery to Gluten-Free TV Show on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 11, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Only Oats Goes Organic on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 6, 2018 - 2:38 pm
- Celiac Blood Tests Have Lowered the Risk of Mortality in Celiac DiseaseJuly 6, 2018 - 1:45 pm