I hear it from clients all the time, “the gluten free diet is expensive.” And, while, there is certainly some truth to that for a minority of products, there are a multitude of ways to stay on budget, while still eating safely and I am excited to share them with you!
Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
- ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ Explores Questions to Ask When Dining Out Gluten-FreeApril 25, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Diet Confusion is Killing Our Gut Bacteria. News from New Zealand!April 21, 2018 - 10:30 am
- Are You Dutch and Gluten-Free? Then You’ll Love This News!April 20, 2018 - 7:53 pm
- Gluten-Free Blogger, Cathy Brak Appears on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 20, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- Benjamin’s Bites Cookies Now Available at Quality FoodsApril 20, 2018 - 2:35 pm