University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card.
- Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items.
A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
3829 Cadboro Bay Road • 250-477-6513 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Pepper’s Foods
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email email@example.com • email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
- 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Pepper’s has received Surfrider Vancouver Island Ocean Friendly Business in 2022 for actively stewarding local beaches and waterways by reducing unnecessary single-use plastic waste and Gold Award as a Vancouver Island Green Business in 2022.
Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers Awards 2022
- Award for Achieving 60 years of Independent Excellence
- 2022 Award of Merit
- Bronze Award in the Small Surface Category for Canada
- Gold for the BC/Yukon Regional Award in the Small Surface Category
The annual awards recognize youth leadership and promote achievements of Vancouver Island family businesses and their contributions to their communities. Pepper’s Food Store, helmed by second-generation owner Cory Davits, was founded in 1962 and has grown to be a full-service grocer.
- “Our goal is to maintain the small community-store feeling while providing all the services of the larger chain store,” said Davits.
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.” Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!