It’s been an exciting week at The Celiac Scene! Have a peek:
- Disneyland for Gluten-Free Child
- M&MS Crispy’s Contain Malt Barley
- Celiac Scene Recall of Rawthentic Eatery Restaurants x 3
- Is Tea Gluten Free?
- Do you want – or need – to go gluten free?
- Where can I find raw, gluten-free dough?
- Are you prepared for gluten-free disaster?
If this is news to you, you may be experiencing FOMO (GFN) – Fear Of Missing Out on Gluten-Free News.
Erin worried, “I ‘like’ your Facebook page yet I never see the posts on my newsfeed … hmmm I wonder why?”
If you’d like to keep up with breaking news and topics of concern or interest to the gluten free, it’s easy-peasy lemon-squeezey!
- Proceed to https://www.facebook.com/TheCeliacScene and click on ‘Like’
- Already done that? Then take two more steps!
- Hover your mouse/cursor over the ‘Like’ button a little longer and a drop down menu should appear. Click on Notifications and another drop down menu will appear:
- Click on ‘All Posts’ and start receiving emails whenever a new entry is posted on The Scene. If it gets to be too much you can retrace your steps – and ‘unclick.’
- On the other hand, if you live in ‘Gluten-Free Paradise, you may want to click on ‘Events’ to be notified whenever there is a gluten-free happening taking place near you – like so!