It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.
A record number of British Columbians – 785,000 – took part in the Great British Columbia ShakeOut in October, joining millions around the world, according to the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC).
Total Prepare – Canada’s #1 Source for Emergency Preparedness, Self-Reliance and Longterm Storage
Living in an earthquake zone that is also vulnerable to tsunamis and wild fire, it is critical for people living in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands – or anywhere else for that matter – to take the time to put together a supply of water and food for emergencies. In the event of a disaster, we may not be able to depend on outside agencies to supply us with food, let alone gluten-free food, for up to seven days – or more. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family, especially those with special dietary requirements, will have the food they need to survive.
TOTAL PREPARE is a Victoria-based company committed to simplifying emergency disaster preparedness and delivering longterm storage products from their showroom in Victoria and online throughout British Columbia and across Canada. Their certified gluten-free gourmet entrée options have been designed specifically for those who cannot consume gluten and other food allergens. Ingredients are 100% GMO Free, freeze-dried, easy to prepare – and delicious! Choose from the following products in a variety of combinations and quantities, all with a 25-year expiry date. Click on images below for more information. Complete details here. Visit Total Prepare’s Showroom in Victoria.
• Average of 320 calories per serving
• Manufactured in controlled setting with strict cross contamination measures
• Simple to prepare – just add water
• No MSG, No Trans Fat, Low in Fat, No Cholesterol, Good Source of Fiber
• Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
• Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
• Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
• Everyone needs to put together a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours. In earthquake zones (that’s us!), we need supplies for 7 days.
• Water purification kits and tablets.
• Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
• Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
• First aid and sanitation: including pails with toilet seats.
• Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
• Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at http://totalprepare.ca
72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
Food Storage Containers
Water Storage – Filtration
72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
Heat – Stove – Cooking
Light – Communication
Outdoor Survival Gear
First Aid – Disaster Response