The news of another earthquake in New Zealand is a reminder to all of us.
The (second) disaster – not having gluten-free food on hand during a crisis – is completely preventable!
Protect your family / friends by assuring their health in a time of need. Legacy Premium Meals available through TOTAL PREPARE are Certified Gluten-Free, absolutely safe for celiacs, the gluten-sensitive and the wheat-allergic. (See documentation below.)
- Simple to prepare – just add water.
- No MSG, no trans fat, low in fat, no cholesterol, good source of fiber
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Guaranteed to last for 25 years.
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Ask about free shipping
- Perfect for travel, outdoor experiences
Click on the images below for additional information
• It is wise for everyone to prepare a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours.
• In earthquake zones, plan to be self-sufficient for 7 days.
• Water purification kits and tablets.
• Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
• Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
• First aid and sanitation: including pails with toilet seats.
• Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
• Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at https://totalprepare.ca
72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
Food Storage Containers
Water Storage – Filtration
72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
Heat – Stove – Cooking
Light – Communication
Outdoor Survival Gear
First Aid – Disaster Response