If it’s gluten free and happening in Victoria, Vancouver Island or the Gulf Islands, you’ll find it listed here! From tastings to farmer’s markets to food trucks – this is your calendar to Gluten-Free Paradise! Click on the titles below or visit The Celiac Scene’s Events Page.
New to the diet? New to town? Shy to dine alone – gluten free? Join Victoria’s Gluten-Free Foodies and add a new restaurant – and possibly a new gluten-free friend – to your repertoire!
Friday, April 29th • Duncan
- Gluten-Free Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 30th • Courtenay • Duncan • Victoria
- Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Comox Valley Farmer’s Market 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Bake My Day @ Duncan Farmer’s Market 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Gluten-Free Taco Revolution Food Truck @ MEC Victoria 10 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, May 1st • View Royal • Victoria
- Gluten-Free Sunday Brunch @ Six Mile Pub 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- TOTAL PREPARE Emergency Preparedness Fair & Display 11:00 to 3:00 pm
- Bake My Day @ Royal Oak Country Grocer 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm