HEALTHY ME – A Gluten Free Lifestyle Course
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity Are you struggling with the gluten free diet and lifestyle?
A gluten free diet for life can be hard but many people have done it and I know you can make this transition too. I’m here to help you create a gluten free lifestyle you love. Learn more about the course HERE!
The Struggle is Real 50% of people on a gluten free diet cheat despite the long-term health consequences. Sadly, not everyone knows this or fully appreciates what it means. With the increased incidence of other autoimmune diseases and cancers, the sooner you can adapt to a new lifestyle the happier you’ll be in the long run.
This course is designed to help you find your way through the overwhelming amount of new information as you begin your journey toward a healthy, gluten free lifestyle.
The goal of this course is to take you from overwhelmed to confident in 30 days. Finding out you, or someone you live with, has celiac disease is overwhelming. Suddenly you need to know so many new things, you’re not sure where to start and you still need to eat your next meal. I created this course to help you sort through the overwhelm. I give you a broad overview by breaking it down into different areas of life. This is how you will figure out what’s most important to you right now and get you on your way to creating a gluten free lifestyle you love.
Despite all the amazing resources and online support available, people struggle with the adjustment to the diet. Food is involved in every part of our life, food labelling and manufacturing is complex and everyone starts out with a full and busy life. It is overwhelming!
HEALTHY ME is an acronym that stands for 9 areas of life. They’re all related and they overlap but it’s a system to help separate the information into categories.
HEALTHY ME stands for:
- H is for Healing
- E is for Eating
- A is for Advocating
- L is for Lifestyle
- T is for Travel
- H is for House Rules
- Y is for Your Community
- M is for Medical Team
- E is for Education
There is also a printable Workbook that includes a personal Action Plan and resource list.
As soon as you purchase the course you will have access to the 9 video modules and printable Workbook that includes the HEALTHY ME Action Plan.
Depending on the package you purchase one-on-one coaching sessions (a 30-minute call via Zoom) and a cooking class may be included.
Teachable is an all-in-one platform that we use to create and sell our course. Follow the instructions below (student log in details) to create an account on this platform.
Your Coach – Cinde’s Experience
I’ve been a health educator for more than 25 years and a passionate home cook my entire life. When a friend was diagnosed with celiac disease these two passions came together as I learned what living on a strict gluten free diet for life really meant.
For the past 10 years I’ve been teaching gluten free cooking classes, volunteering with the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association and advocating within the gluten free community. I hear the same challenges and frustrations over and over from people newly diagnosed and even some who have not yet embraced the gluten free lifestyle.
There’s no one way and no right way to adjust to a gluten free diet. The HEALTHY ME course is designed to help you, given your unique situation, work through all areas of life. No one would say it’s easy but the gluten free community is large and generous. The first year is the most difficult and many people who have been through it are there to support you.
By following the modules in this course and doing the work, you’ll be able to go from overwhelm to confident with your decisions to live gluten free. I encourage you to do it in 30 days so you have a solid start. Then you can go back and examine any area you find difficult and keep working on them.
HEALTHY ME – Basic Course $149.00
Includes: 9 video modules and a Workbook with personal Action Plan. Click here to purchase
HEALTHY ME – Premium Course $199.00
Includes: 9 video modules, a Workbook with personal Action Plan and one 30-minute coaching call via Zoom. Click here to purchase
HEALTHY ME – Deluxe Course $299.00
Includes: 9 video modules, a Workbook with personal Action Plan, two 30-minute coaching calls via Zoom and an online cooking class. Click here to purchase
How To Sign Up
Once you decide to purchase choose the pricing option that suits you. Next click any PURCHASE COURSE button to bring you to the checkout page.
The Checkout Page
Once you’re at the checkout page select which account and payment method you want to use to purchase the course. If the course was a gift complete this page as you were purchasing and you will enter your COUPON CODE on the next page.
In this section of the checkout page, you can review the course you are purchasing, and see the final amount. If you have a coupon code, clicking the ADD COUPON button will reveal a text field where you will enter your code. Once applied, the pricing will reflect your new discounted price or zero.
Student Login Details
If this is your first time purchasing a course on the Teachable platform you need to create an account using your email address. If you already have an account with Teachable, login using the password you already created for this platform.
Here you choose your payment method: PayPal, credit card or mobile pay. When you’re finished, click the BUY NOW button. Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be directed to the Thank You page and will automatically receive an email receipt to the address you provided in the Account Information section. You can see more details about your purchase in this section.
More from Cinde!
Get Your Free e-Book
Everyday tips and recipes to help you cook anything you want to enjoy a healthy, gluten-free lifestyle. Watch for a new post every Friday and our Monthly Update. Sign up here!
Cinde’s Other Offerings
- Cinde’s blog is a gift to the gluten-free community! Lifestyle ideas, Recipe Round Ups plus tips for cooking and organizing in the kitchen. All the inspiration you need to start your culinary adventure. Learn more here …
- Cinde demonstrates that delicious gluten free cooking is not only possible, it’s possible for anyone. The educational tips are designed to help you understand the fundamentals of gluten free cooking, expand your knowledge and improve your skills. She brings her love of food and curiosity of new flavours and combinations to the gluten free experience. Learn more here …
Cinde’s videos can also be seen on her website Cooking Videos
- How to Use Gluten Free Flours + Properties & Recipes to Use Them In!’ 12 videos covering 21 ingredients for successful gluten-free baking! Rice Flours (white, brown, sweet rice) • Starches • Sorghum & Millet Flour • Corn Flour, Corn Meal & Masa • Almond & Quinoa Flours • Binders • Chickpea Flour • Teff Flour • Buckwheat Flour • Coconut Flour • Oat Flour • Perfect Blends
- Appetizers • Baking • Bread • Cookies & Bars • Desserts • Homemade Sauces • Mains • Miscellaneous • Morning Food • Salad • Side • Dishes • Soup. These recipes are sure to turn you into a gluten-free expert! Learn more here …
- Cinde now offers virtual cooking classes for all on Zoom. She also has some classes for a Calgary audience only where people pick up all the ingredients purchased and measured out by Cinde. People then collect them at her house in Calgary the day before or the day of the Zoom class. Learn more about the classes here …