HEALTHY ME – A Gluten Free Lifestyle Course
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity Are you struggling with the gluten free diet and lifestyle?
A gluten free diet for life can be hard but many people have done it and I know you can make this transition too. I’m here to help you create a gluten free lifestyle you love. Learn more about the course HERE!
The Struggle is Real 50% of people on a gluten free diet cheat despite the long-term health consequences. Sadly, not everyone knows this or fully appreciates what it means. With the increased incidence of other autoimmune diseases and cancers, the sooner you can adapt to a new lifestyle the happier you’ll be in the long run.
This course is designed to help you find your way through the overwhelming amount of new information as you begin your journey toward a healthy, gluten free lifestyle. Sign up now.
What the Course Offers
- 1-hour phone call with a 30-minute follow up call.
- Additional calls can be arranged as needed.
- Materials include a Workbook, an Action Plan and a Resource Guide.
- The course is flexible to meet your needs and your personal learning style.
With 25 years of experience as a health educator, 10 years teaching gluten free cooking classes and a passion for food, Cinde guides you to a healthier version of yourself. A volunteer with the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association, Cinde has served as a board member, coordinator for the Calgary Celiac Kids Meetup and a presenter at the Celiac 101 Information Nights. Learn more about Cinde HERE!
Get Your Free e-Book
Everyday tips and recipes to help you cook anything you want to enjoy a healthy, gluten-free lifestyle. Watch for a new post every Friday and our Monthly Update. Sign up here!
Cinde’s Other Offerings
- Cinde’s blog is a gift to the gluten-free community! Lifestyle ideas, Recipe Round Ups plus tips for cooking and organizing in the kitchen. All the inspiration you need to start your culinary adventure. Learn more here …
- Cinde demonstrates that delicious gluten free cooking is not only possible, it’s possible for anyone. The educational tips are designed to help you understand the fundamentals of gluten free cooking, expand your knowledge and improve your skills. She brings her love of food and curiosity of new flavours and combinations to the gluten free experience. Learn more here …
Cinde’s videos can also be seen on her website Cooking Videos
- How to Use Gluten Free Flours + Properties & Recipes to Use Them In!’ 12 videos covering 21 ingredients for successful gluten-free baking! Rice Flours (white, brown, sweet rice) • Starches • Sorghum & Millet Flour • Corn Flour, Corn Meal & Masa • Almond & Quinoa Flours • Binders • Chickpea Flour • Teff Flour • Buckwheat Flour • Coconut Flour • Oat Flour • Perfect Blends
- Appetizers • Baking • Bread • Cookies & Bars • Desserts • Homemade Sauces • Mains • Miscellaneous • Morning Food • Salad • Side • Dishes • Soup. These recipes are sure to turn you into a gluten-free expert! Learn more here …
- Cinde now offers virtual cooking classes for all on Zoom. She also has some classes for a Calgary audience only where people pick up all the ingredients purchased and measured out by Cinde. People then collect them at her house in Calgary the day before or the day of the Zoom class. Learn more about the classes here …