Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
- Celiac Scene May News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 6, 2021 - 2:19 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | May 2021May 2, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Hosting Gluten-Free Homestay Students on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 28, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Good News About Gluten in Dentists’ Offices on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 22, 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Study Confirms Gluten-Free Diet is Expensive & Socially ChallengingApril 15, 2021 - 3:10 pm