Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
- Royal Nuts – Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free Nuts, Seeds and Dried FruitNovember 15, 2018 - 1:03 pm
- Ellen’s Favourite Gluten-Free Things on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’November 14, 2018 - 12:02 pm
- PEI’s Duinkerken Gluten-Free Mixes Available Across BC!November 8, 2018 - 2:30 pm
- Abuelo’s Tortillas and Tortillas Chips Now Available Across Vancouver Island!November 7, 2018 - 4:06 pm
- Rawthentic Eatery Launches Daily Gluten-Free Specials!November 7, 2018 - 3:23 pm