Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
- Risk Factors for Developing CD in Genetically Predisposed ChildrenApril 18, 2019 - 9:42 am
- Kelowna Celiac Kid’s Camp on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 17, 2019 - 5:06 pm
- Have You Given Up on Dining Out?April 17, 2019 - 4:28 pm
- O’Dough’s Introduces ‘All Free’ Brownie Bites!April 8, 2019 - 12:16 pm
- Gluten-Free ‘Pannenkoeken Mix’ Arrives at The Wooden Shoe in VictoriaApril 3, 2019 - 1:28 pm