Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
- Scientists Divvy Up the Viruses Implicated in Celiac DiseaseFebruary 14, 2019 - 3:30 pm
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week 25February 14, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- Selena De Vries, RD Explains the Canada Food Guide on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 14, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- Celiac Kids Summer Camp Coming to Kelowna!February 7, 2019 - 4:09 pm
- Gluten-Free Australians Spoke – Vegemite Listened!February 7, 2019 - 3:39 pm