Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
- House of Yee Premium Gluten-Free DumplingsOctober 16, 2020 - 4:18 pm
- Kerry Bennett of Care Bakery on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’October 16, 2020 - 8:42 am
- 11 Flavours of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Now Certified Gluten FreeOctober 15, 2020 - 7:01 pm
- Handling the Holidays on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’October 7, 2020 - 2:19 pm
- New Interpretations – Introducing Wheat Early May Actually Prevent Celiac DiseaseOctober 1, 2020 - 2:19 pm