Place Category: Featured RestaurantPlace Tags: gluten free, Nanaimo, off the hook, and Restaurant
Great News for Nanaimo! Your first 100% gluten-free restaurant!
- Note: Malt vinegar and some alcoholic beverages contain gluten. Ask your server.
Off the Hook Surf. Turf. Smokery. A contemporary seafood-driven restaurant offering innovative in-house smoked meats.
- From fish and chips to salads to smoked meats, their food menu is 100% gluten-free.
- Sourcing the best ingredient to create delicious dishes you love.
- In-house dressings and unique batter are just some of their carefully developed, home-made recipes.
UNIQUE: Off the Hook offers Fresh & Frozen Grab & Go Meals. Convenient and worry-free for gluten-free diners, their friends and family!
offthehooknanaimo.com • Facebook • Instagram • Open 11am-9pm Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday- Monday.
1588 Boundary Crescent • 250-739-5577 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Had to try out their fennel chowder and it’s delicious. Beautiful surroundings, will definitely be back.” Shirley E.
- “Raves to Off The Hook Surf Turf Smokery! My daughter & I ordered lunch online & picked up as we weren’t sure how busy they’d be today. Inside looks SO much nicer! We had the fish & fennel chowder and cauliflower tacos. Both were AMAZING! Huge chunks of fish, a smoked prawn, and vegetables in the chowder. Cauliflower, veggies, pico, and lime crema on the tacos! Highly recommend!” Gwendda S.
- “It was absolutely delicious – best halibut and chips I’ve ever had. My other half had the brisket and he said it was to die for. Great drink menu too my Caesar was made with pickled vodka. Highly recommend!” Kara M.
- “I have to say I absolutely agree with All the raves aboutOff The Hook Surf Turf Smokery. I didn’t even take in that this place was gluten free. It was just plain delicious. Added bonus was the amazing staff.” Marina H.
Off the Hook Menu
Fresh & Frozen Grab-and-Go Meals
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.