TOTAL PREPARE Goes Gluten Free
In the event of a disaster, we may not be able to depend on outside agencies to supply us with food, let alone gluten-free food, for up to seven days – or more.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family, especially those with special dietary requirements, will have the food they need to survive.
Total Prepare’s Legacy brand of Certified Gluten Free gourmet entrée options have been designed specifically for those who cannot consume gluten and other food allergens. They are dairy-free, nut-free and vegan.
Ingredients are 100% GMO Free, freeze-dried, easy to prepare – and delicious! Click here for more information.
Victoria Showroom – 48 Crease Avenue by Uptown Mall
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues interrupt the normal flow of business. We take the health and safety of our staff and customers as our highest priority. Our retail showroom is open again with social distancing rules in place. We look forward to seeing you again! We encourage you to call ahead: tel:+17782655331
Legacy Premium’s 120 Serving Gluten-Free Entrées:
Click on images below for more information.
- Average of 385 calories per serving
- 120 servings of 6 different gluten free entrees
- Manufactured in controlled setting with strict cross contamination measures to protect you
- Simple to prepare – Just add water (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- No added MSG, No Trans Fat, Low in Fat, No Cholesterol, Good Source of Fiber, and Gluten Free
25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Only 43 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 120 servings
Freeze-Dried Emergency Food
Total Prepare also carries a large selection of single-ingredient, freeze-dried fruits and vegetables and plain canned meats that contain just chicken and/or beef and salt that transcend any need for gluten-free certification. Great as snacks, holiday nibbling or the convenience that processed foods offer – but with the quality of freshly-picked, flash freeze-dried produce. What’s not to love about freeze-dried strawberries, blueberries and more. See Freeze Dried Emergency Food.
Total Prepare is Canada’s #1 Source for Emergency Preparedness, Self-Reliance and Longterm Storage
Living in an earthquake zone that is also vulnerable to tsunamis and wild fire, it is critical for those living in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands – or anywhere else for that matter – to take the time to put together a supply of water and food for emergencies. Everyone needs to put together a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours. In earthquake zones (that’s us!), we need supplies for 7 days.
- Water purification kits and tablets.
- Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
- Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
- First aid and complete toilet set
- Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
- Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at https://totalprepare.ca.
- Facebook Updates
- Educational Information
- 72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
- Food Storage Containers
- Camping Supplies
- Water Storage – Filtration
- 72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
- Heat – Stove – Cooking
- Light – Communication
- Outdoor Survival Gear
- First Aid – Disaster Response
- Flood Prevention
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Celiac Scene May News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 6, 2021 - 2:19 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | May 2021May 2, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Hosting Gluten-Free Homestay Students on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 28, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Good News About Gluten in Dentists’ Offices on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 22, 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Study Confirms Gluten-Free Diet is Expensive & Socially ChallengingApril 15, 2021 - 3:10 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
May 6 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A[...]
all-day All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
May 6 all-day
Thursdays to Mondays: All you can eat Fish & Chips – just $17.95. On the patio only. No sharing. :) • Open for Dine-In, Take-Out or Delivery at #1-75 Front Street in Nanaimo. 250-753-2447 • piratechips.ca[...]
all-day Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
May 6 all-day
Click here for daily specials – refreshed every Tuesday! Rawthentic Eatery! Raw. Alive. Delicious.Why Raw Food? Raw food is great for everyone. One of the main goals of eating and drinking more raw foods is[...]
12:00 pm Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
May 6 @ 12:00 pm – 11:45 pm
Apart from carrying retailers, the best way to get Bake My Day to you in the Cowichan Valley/ Ladysmith / Mill Bay / Sahtlam area is through Cowichan Co-op Marketplace (Cow-op). All of Bake My[...]
12:00 pm Taco Revolution Mexican Foods @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Taco Revolution Mexican Foods @ Cow-Op Marketplace
May 6 @ 12:00 pm – 11:45 pm
If you like the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to have their Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips, mole, and of course corn tortillas and taco fillings delivered to your[...]