Experiences with celiac disease in youth and young adults
- Are you between 12-25 years old and diagnosed with Celiac Disease? Enter this study, contribute to the knowledge base and be entered to win 1 of 8 CAN$50 i-Tunes Gift Cards!
Who is eligible to participate?
- If you are between the ages of 12 and 25, and have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, you can participate in this study.
- You do not have to follow a strict gluten-free diet to participate in this study.
What does the study involve?
- This study will involve completing an online questionnaire at two points in time. Each questionnaire will take less than 30 minutes to complete.
What are the risks associated with this study?
- There are minimal risks associated with this study.
Will the information I provide remain confidential?
- Yes! The data collected for this study is solely for research purposes, and will remain compete confidential.
- The data will not be lined to your name or student number.
- All completed questionnaires will be stored in the University Of British Columbia’s secure online data collection system.
- This study is being conducted through the School of Health and Exercise Sciences at the The University of British Columbia Okanagan campus by Dr. Mary Jung and Dr. Justine Dowd
Interested in participating?
Get in touch with Alissa Smith at email@example.com