“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- A Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 24, 2021 - 4:24 pm
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Tip of the Iceberg on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 17, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Medical Inertia to Blame for Delayed / Missed Celiac Disease DiagnosesFebruary 16, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- STUDY: Test Could Preclude Gluten Challenge in Some Patients Who Have Already Gone Gluten FreeFebruary 11, 2021 - 12:04 pm