“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Celiac Starts Gluten-Free Facebook Group for Port AlberniSeptember 25, 2020 - 12:14 pm
- CCA Virtual Conference on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 23, 2020 - 12:23 pm
- Queen Street Bakery on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 16, 2020 - 12:27 pm
- Nutritional Deficiencies Common in Gluten-Free DietSeptember 14, 2020 - 11:01 am
- Celiac Disease Linked with Increased IBS & Constipation Risk in ChildrenSeptember 14, 2020 - 10:29 am