“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- 2019 Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!June 21, 2019 - 10:27 am
- ImmusanT Vaccine Getting Closer on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 19, 2019 - 9:28 am
- Only Oats’ Purity Protocol on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 17, 2019 - 3:56 pm
- Important Announcement from New York FriesJune 17, 2019 - 3:16 pm
- Strategies for Gluten-Free Dining 101 WebinarJune 14, 2019 - 3:11 pm