“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Feeling Well with Celiac Disease on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 28, 2020 - 10:53 am
- Musings by Mia – Dating as a Celiac!May 28, 2020 - 10:28 am
- Never OK to Cheat on the Gluten-Free DietMay 26, 2020 - 11:41 am
- Celiac Disease Asymptomatic in Adult Patients with Type 1 DiabetesMay 22, 2020 - 3:08 pm
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Everyday Gluten Free GourmetMay 22, 2020 - 11:04 am