“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Gluten Free Certification with BRCGS on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 9, 2021 - 10:53 am
- The Celiac Disease Rash – What to Know About This Itchy ConditionJune 8, 2021 - 4:21 pm
- Badgut.org Gastrointestinal Society | A Resource for Celiac DiseaseJune 7, 2021 - 1:51 pm
- Canadian Digestive Health Foundation | Celiac Disease ResourceJune 7, 2021 - 12:26 pm
- Study Makes Case for Mass Screening of Children for Celiac DiseaseJune 6, 2021 - 2:26 pm