“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Wescana Foods Gluten Free OatsDecember 3, 2023 - 4:28 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | December 2023December 1, 2023 - 7:00 am
- CORN THINS December 2023 Recipe IdeasNovember 30, 2023 - 2:15 pm
- Best Kitchen Gadgets by Everyday Gluten Free GourmetNovember 30, 2023 - 12:18 pm
- Glutenull Sales for DecemberNovember 29, 2023 - 5:00 pm