“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Risk Factors for Developing CD in Genetically Predisposed ChildrenApril 18, 2019 - 9:42 am
- Kelowna Celiac Kid’s Camp on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’April 17, 2019 - 5:06 pm
- Have You Given Up on Dining Out?April 17, 2019 - 4:28 pm
- O’Dough’s Introduces ‘All Free’ Brownie Bites!April 8, 2019 - 12:16 pm
- Gluten-Free ‘Pannenkoeken Mix’ Arrives at The Wooden Shoe in VictoriaApril 3, 2019 - 1:28 pm