“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- Tummy Troubles? There’s an App for That!February 14, 2020 - 12:57 pm
- New Mouse Model Speeds Celiac Disease ResearchFebruary 13, 2020 - 7:06 pm
- Franchise Opportunity with Rawthentic EateryFebruary 11, 2020 - 1:53 pm
- Can’t Tolerate Oats? Could it be an Allergy to Avenin?February 7, 2020 - 1:36 pm
- Celiac & Gluten-Free Support in Victoria & Vancouver IslandFebruary 5, 2020 - 1:11 pm