“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- CCA Virtual Conference is Coming Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 15, 2021 - 3:08 pm
- Celiac Kid Stuff – Stickers, Wristbands & Magnets for Kids, Parents & CaregiversSeptember 9, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Gnu Santé gnubees Nutritional Beverage SnacksSeptember 9, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Camp Davern Sleep-Away Camp on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 8, 2021 - 3:32 pm
- Neonatologist Knows What it Means to Send a Celiac Child To SchoolSeptember 2, 2021 - 2:19 pm