“An experimental blood test accurately identifies people who do, or don’t, have celiac disease, even if they are following gluten-free diets, researchers say.” Will Boggs, MD, Reuters1
The lining or epithelium of the gut is one of the body’s most diverse and dynamic tissues, an ecosystem of cells that acts as one of the body’s main interfaces with the outside world.
- 15 Gluten-Free Gift Ideas from Celiac Dietitian – Selena De VriesDecember 6, 2022 - 9:00 am
- What are Resistant Starches and Are You Eating Enough of Them?December 3, 2022 - 6:27 pm
- Cloud 9 Gluten Free Sinfully Delicious, Yeast-Raised WafflesDecember 3, 2022 - 12:00 pm
- The Celiac Scene E-News | December 2022December 1, 2022 - 2:31 pm
- CORN THINS December 2022 Recipe IdeasDecember 1, 2022 - 12:15 pm