You want something sweet, but you also want to make smarter choices about what you want to eat. Wise Bites lets you have it both ways. Sweetened mostly with pure fruit so you get all the taste and none of the guilt.
Wise Bites is a baker and distributor of delicious, healthy food products based in Richmond, B.C. Their products are safe for those with any of the eleven most common allergies and sensitivities – and to help everyone satisfy their cravings for a healthy snack or dessert.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Gluten‐Free, Vegan, NON‐GMO, Kosher, HACCP
- FREE from the Top 11 Allergens
- HIGH in protein, fibre & iron
- LOW in sugar, fat & sodium – sweetened mostly with dates
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE – use only healthy, clean ingredients
- CONVENIENTLY PACKAGED – grab n’ go snacks – School Safe (Nut‐Free)
- DEDICATED FACILTY – no risk of cross contamination
- THAW & SERVE products for bakery
NEW! Chocolate Orange Cookies
These delicious NEW little boxes of Chocolate Orange Cookies are sure to become a favourite in your household. The fudgy-like chocolate, together with the organic orange flavour, delivers a light citrus note making them very delicious! Learn more here!
Ingredients: Wise Bites All Purpose Baking Mix: (GF Oat Flour, Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum), Date Paste (Dates, Water, Citric Acid), Water, Cane Sugar, Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, Organic Orange Flavour, Spice Rosemary.
NEW! Coconut Shortbread Cookies
These delicious NEW little boxes of VEGAN, Gluten free Coconut Shortbread are melt-in-your mouth delicious! The Coconut flavour gives a newness to a shortbread cookie that is very close to addictive (in a good way)! Learn more here!
Ingredients: Wise Bites All Purpose Baking Mix: (GF Oat Flour, Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum), PRO Bake-It Vegan (modified palm & palm kernel oils), Cane sugar, Coconut, Pure vanilla, Baking powder, Salt.
Lemon Soft Mini Cookies
Soft Mini Lemon Cookies are out of this world with real Organic Lemon Flavor! These super lemony treats are so full of flavor it’s hard to have just one! Learn more here!
Ingredients: GF oat flakes, oat flour, organic coconut oil, water, encapsulated stevia (erythritol, chicory root fibre, stevia extract), cane sugar, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, chia seeds, chicory root syrup, organic lemon juice, organic lemon flavor, baking soda, salt, rosemary.
Chocolate Soft Mini Cookies
Soft Mini Chocolate cookies are out of this world with real Dairy Free Chocolatey Flavor, what is ever better than chocolate and fruit together, and like all of our products, they are full of Nutrition! Learn more here!
Ingredients: GF oat flakes, GF oat flour, water, organic coconut oil, encapsulated stevia (erythritol, chicory root fibre, stevia extract), raisins, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cocoa, cane sugar, pea protein, chia seeds, chicory root syrup, pure vanilla, baking soda, salt, rosemary.
Apple Pie Soft Mini Cookies
Baked with oat flakes, apple pieces, organic coconut oil, flax seeds, cinnamon and other choice ingredients. Learn more here!
Ingredients: Oat flakes, organic coconut oil, cane sugar, oat flour, apple pieces (apple puree concentrate, apple, pear and lemon juice concentrates, citrus pectin, natural flavour, apple fibre), water, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, fibre gum, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, rosemary.
Raspberry Pie Soft Mini Cookies
Our soft mini cookies are freshly baked and lightly sweetened with fruit so you get all of the taste and none of the guilt. Learn more here!
Oat flakes, organic coconut oil, cane sugar, oat flour, apple raspberry pieces (apple and raspberry puree concentrate, apple, elderberry and lemon juice concentrates, citrus pectin, natural flavour, apple fibre), water, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, fibre gum, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, rosemary.
In May of 2016 Wise Bites took part in the BC Food Processors annual event. In 4 nail-biting minutes they presented their product and story before a panel of judges. Nerves aside, it was worth it! They won the Rising Star in Food Processing award and felt great to be recognized for their hard work. Watch the video!
What people are saying about Wise Bites!
- Had the Triple Fudge bars. Yummy. Even my 6yr old loved them!! – Sandra
- They’re simply the best! Great for those with or without allergies. I actually prefer Wise Bites! I particularly love the Ginger! – Dirk
- Great protein rich/ allergen free portable food for my gluten-egg-dairy free t-1 diabetic! These don’t spike his sugars, and he likes them! – Corinne
Wise Bites Oat & Quinoa Bars
Wise Bites Super Cookies
Wise Bites Cookie Bars
Wise Bites Cookies
Wise Bites Quinoa Muffins
Wise Bites Small-Sized Sweets
When Cathline James and her team launched Wise Bites eight years ago, their idea was ahead of what has become a massive trend.
- “When we started Wise Bites, people were talking about gluten-free products; however, hardly anyone had vegan products on their radar,” says James, who is CEO and founder of Wise Bites. “We laugh sometimes when we think about the fact that we were vegan before it became popular to be vegan.”
Wise Bites made their plant-based product line of healthy baked goods — smart snacks, cookies, cookie bars, and muffins — because they believe it is the future. Wise Bites products are certified vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, non-GMO, and kosher. And every product is made with increased protein, fibre, and minerals, free from the top 11 allergens, and made in a dedicated allergen-free facility.
- “While our products are safe for those with the 11 most common allergies and sensitivities, our made-over versions of classics, like the chocolate-chip cookie, are designed to help everyone satisfy their cravings for a snack without negatively impacting their health,” says James.
- “In some small way, we hope we can inspire people to think about what they are eating, how it affects their health today and tomorrow and to understand the wisdom of eating wisely, one Wise Bite at a time,” she says.
In the years since Wise Bites launched, the plantbased trend has taken off and indications are that it has marked a change in eating habits. But being ahead of trends and peeking into the future is what James does. An entrepreneur with exceptional experience in a range of areas, including senior management, supply chain and inventory control, and creating innovation process to streamline internal operations, she has started five unique businesses and operated them successfully
Since the pandemic started, Wise Bites has produced every day.
- “In the beginning, the crew was small due to fear among staff members back in March; however, we have not missed a day of production,” says James.
She encourages local retailers to promote the buying local movement — and, of course, to carry Wise Bites.
- “As a local supplier, we are keen to support our local retailers, and we work hard to ensure our products are not just on their shelves, but in the grocery carts of their customers,” she says. “Grocers around the world learned one especially important universal lesson during COVID-19 — that they better figure out how to have food supply security in their own country,” says James.
- “There will be more pandemics to come, and this one has taught us the importance of being able to work towards keeping our grocery shelves full by having local suppliers making products with local ingredients wherever possible.”
Wise words, and because we aren’t yet out of the woods with COVID-19, it’s wisdom you can use right now.