Canada’s Gluten-Free Resource Directory Arrives
Gluten Free Resource Directory Canada – GFRD-CANADA – is a new way for Canadian consumers to enjoy the very best of gluten-free and allergen-free living!
Like big sister GFRD-USA south of the border, and kindred spirit The Celiac Scene in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, GFRD-CANADA is dedicated to simplifying gluten-free and allergy-free living for Canadians, once and for all.
Supported by our community of gluten-free manufacturers and relying on our feedback – GFRD-CANADA wants to serve as a one-stop guide to safe and delicious food, new-to-market products, promotions, recipes, services and more. It’s a wonderful work in progress. Check it out!
Using GFRD-CANADA is easy!
The categories on the left side of GFRD-CANADA homepage – or at Find a Listing – have been carefully developed to make searching for products you want and need simple and straightforward. Below is a snapshot of what they are listing today, with more categories coming soon. i.e. dedicated gluten-free bakeries across Canada!
Once you find a brand that you are curious about, conduct your own Allergen Search according to the categories that matter to you:
Gluten-Free Directory’s Recipe Section offers fresh ideas with gluten-free, sensitivities and allergies in mind.
• Appetizers & Snacks
• Bread, Rolls & Muffins
• Breakfast & Brunch
• Dessert-Cakes, Cookies, Pies
• Mexican Food
• Pasta & Pizza
• Side Dishes
• Soups & Salads
- GFRD E-News+ offers breaking news on products, contests and offers.
- Facebook – join the gluten and allergen-free community – 234,000 members strong!
- Twitter – tune into what GFRD supporters have to say
- GFRD’s Pinterest Board – feast your eyes on deliciousness
- Contact Form or call 561-450-8608. GFRD wants and needs your feedback – good or not so good – in order it be the resource you want it to be. Reach out to them to share your thoughts and suggestions.
- Visit GFRD-USA Here
Sign up for Food Solutions Magazine, a free monthly online magazine for gluten and allergen-free consumers. Filled with timely and relevant articles by world-renowned doctors, dietitians, chefs and exceptional writers in the world of gluten free. It too is loaded with delicious gluten-free, allergen-free recipes.