If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
Curious to learn more? Click on the links below:
• 44% of Screened First-Degree Relatives Had Celiac Disease
• MyHealthyGut – Digestive Health App – Has Arrived!
• Calgary Food Bank Seeking Gluten-Free Volunteers
• Scientists Determine that T-Cells Trigger Immediate Symptoms in Celiacs
• Gluten-Free Emergency Preparedness with TOTAL PREPARE
• Do You Dare to Dine at Fast Food Restaurants?
• Question! What would you like to be able to buy – fresh – from a gluten-free bakery?
• Join the Petition for Gluten-Free Options at Tim Hortons
• What do you tell your celiac teenager about ‘safe sex’ i.e. kissing someone who has eaten gluten?
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox