Introducing Elizabeth, Holistic Nutritionist
In 2006, when Elizabeth was 15, she developed digestive symptoms after a case of food poisoning while vacationing in Tampa Bay – a hot dog eaten during triple overtime.
For six more years, her health continued to decline, she lost weight and suffered from severe fatigue, anemia, nausea, vomiting, bloating, fainting spells, joint pain and hair loss. At that point, she was finally diagnosed with celiac disease.
In 2014, while her health improved on a gluten-free diet, her diet of gluten-free processed cookies, pizzas and cakes wasn’t helping her health.
She continued to suffer with many of the same symptoms. After a bad viral infection that lead to viral encephalitis, she was also diagnosed with reactive arthritis. Elizabeth still struggles with ongoing nerve damage and pain on the right side of her body.
Elizabeth decided she had to get serious about restoring her health. She improved her diet, changed her mindset and enrolled in a Holistic Nutrition Diploma program. She discovered first hand how to provide her body with the nourishment it needed and her mind; positive thoughts. It transformed her life.
In 2016, Elizabeth graduated with a Diploma in Holistic Nutrition, established Nutritiously Well and started helping others!
TRY NEW NOURISHING RECIPES
Start fresh with 3 day healthy gluten free & allergy free meal plan
GET THE MEAL PLAN
IMPROVE DIGESTION & FEEL BETTER
Get free audio training and learn a simple strategy to improve gut health
QUICK START GLUTEN FREE GUIDE
Gain access to the gluten free guide e-course
Let Elizabeth Inspire Your Journey to Health
Elizabeth focuses on helping women with chronic illness, autoimmune conditions and digestive disorders.
- “A healthy lifestyle can help you thrive and live a life you love!”
Feeling sick, sluggish, unhappy and stuck can be undone by the right mindset and lifestyle changes. When you’re sick the mountain to climb to health feels impossible.
- “I’m here to guide, inspire and help you up that mountain, step by step to your healthiest self.”
Follow Elizabeth on her Blogs
- Healthy Living & Well Being • Gluten Free & Allergy Free Living • Autoimmune Health • Inspiration • Recipes
- Instagram • Twitter • Pinterest • Contact
Contact Elizabeth • Do you have a question or comment for Elizabeth? CLICK HERE
- *Information and perspectives provided in ‘Jump Start Your Health with Elizabeth Johnson, RHN’ are intended to provide general information, without independent verification on the part of The Celiac Scene for the accuracy of the information provided to it. The information is specifically not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals about any medical questions, diagnosis, or treatment, especially before trying any diet. The Celiac Scene does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on any content contained herein.