It’s a Windy Weekend in Victoria but It’s Still Friday. The Gluten-Free Show Goes On!
Farmer’s Markets! Food Trucks! Try Before You Buy Tastings!
MORE: Celiac-friendly restaurants are here to serve you all weekend long!
Saturday, May 28th • Courtenay • Victoria • Duncan
- Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas Comox Valley Farmer’s Market 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Bake My Day @ James Bay Community Market 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Gluten-Free Living Classes @ Thrifty Foods 9:45 am – 12:00 pm
- Bake My Day @ Duncan Farmer’s Market 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Gluten-Free Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Organic, Non-GMO Corn Thins Tasting @ Lifestyle Markets 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Sunday, May 29th • View Royal • Cedar
- Gluten-Free Sunday Brunch @ Six Mile Pub 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Cedar Farmer’s Market 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New to the diet? New to town? Too shy to speak out for a gluten free meal? We’ve been there!
Check out Victoria’s Gluten-Free Foodies and add a new restaurant – and possibly a new gluten-free friend – to your repertoire!