Gluten-Free News on Vancouver Island
We are plugged in to bring you the latest gluten-free news on Vancouver Island posted whenever we have something to report!
Get Email Updates
Gluten-free news, restaurant reviews, sales and events for Victoria, Vancouver Island & Gulf islands.
Unsubscribe at any time.
- Canadian Celiacs Can Consider Themselves FortunateAugust 1, 2015 - 5:07 pm
- O Bistro Takes Good Care of the Gluten Free | Summer Dinner MenuAugust 1, 2015 - 4:30 pm
- Progress in Standardizing International Gluten-Free LabelingJuly 31, 2015 - 5:09 pm
- Elevated Liver Enzymes in Celiac Disease Often Normalize with Gluten-Free DietJuly 31, 2015 - 8:53 am
- Celiac Safe French Fries in Victoria and Vancouver Island, BCJuly 30, 2015 - 4:06 pm
10:00 am Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Cumberland Village Market
Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Cumberland Village Market
Aug 2 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Cumberland Village Markets are here! Take in local artisan, hand-made crafts, fresh local produce and the very best tortillas made in the Courtenay-Comox Valley if not all of Vancouver Island! The day starts with morning read more
10:00 am Bake My Day @ Cedar Farmer's Market
Bake My Day @ Cedar Farmer's Market
Aug 2 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Gluten-free tarts, fruit pies and now puff pastry, find Bake My Day at Farmers’ Markets up and down Vancouver Island. Absolutely fabulous fresh and ready-to-bake pastries, mixes and ready-to-roll dough are created in a dedicated gluten-free read more
all-day Kids Under 8 Eat Free @ Pirate Chips
all-day All You Can Eat Fish & Chips @ Pirate Chips