Gluten-Free News on Vancouver Island
We are plugged in to bring you the latest gluten-free news on Vancouver Island posted whenever we have something to report!
Get Email Updates
Gluten-free news, restaurant reviews, sales and events for Victoria, Vancouver Island & Gulf islands.
Unsubscribe at any time.
- Noodlebox Celebrates Chinese Lunar New Year with Red Envelope GiveawayFebruary 9, 2016 - 11:08 am
- Screamin Brothers Saluted in the House of CommonsFebruary 8, 2016 - 5:44 pm
- Gluten-Free, Allergy-Friendly Hero Focus of Media AttentionFebruary 8, 2016 - 4:44 pm
- Olive Grove Sets the Stage for RomanceFebruary 8, 2016 - 1:16 pm
- ESPGHAN Reverses Recommendations – When to Introduce Gluten to At-Risk InfantsFebruary 8, 2016 - 9:45 am
all-day Kids Under 8 Eat Free @ Pirate Chips
all-day All You Can Eat Fish & Chips @ Pirate Chips
2:30 pm Bake My Day Sausage Rolls & Span... @ Village Market Foods
Bake My Day Sausage Rolls & Span... @ Village Market Foods
Feb 12 @ 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Bake My Day is celebrating their arrival in Sooke with a Sausage Roll & Spanakopita Tasting! Sample Bake My Day’s amazing puff pastry, hot out of the oven and served by the master herself – Dale Norton! Village Market Foods has made it Read More
9:00 am Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Comox Valley Farmer's Market
Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Comox Valley Farmer's Market
Feb 13 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Authentically Mexican, locally-produced, Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas and Chips Hand-made right here on Vancouver Island from organic, non-GMO corn! “There is only one way to make the perfect tortilla … by hand!” Abuelo’s corn tortillas are produced with pride Read More
10:00 am Bake My Day @ Duncan Farmer's Market
Bake My Day @ Duncan Farmer's Market
Feb 13 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Bake My Day will be at Duncan’s Farmer’s Market with fresh ready-to-eat gluten-free tarts, pies, turnovers, spanokopita and now sausage rolls! Created in a dedicated gluten-free facility in Duncan, BC from documented to be gluten-free ingredients, these Read More