Top Ten Reasons to Treat Yourself to Royal Nuts!
- Royal Nuts are exclusively dry-roasted through prolonged exposure to heated air – not oil.
- Royal Nuts’ oil-free process enhances nut flavor, scent and crunch – without adding calories.
- Royal Nuts are roasted every day and delivered to stores at the peak of their freshness.
- Unlike oil-roasted nuts, Royal Nuts are ideal for cooking and baking.
- Royal Nuts, seeds and dried fruit are sourced to be gluten-free and peanut-free.
- Royal Nuts are produced and packed in a gluten-free, peanut-free facility
- Royal Nuts packages are sealed for freshness and safety, until you open them.
- Royal Nuts Deluxe Mixes are great for holiday get-togethers or whenever you wish to enjoy a healthy, protein-rich snack!
- Royal Nuts are Proudly Canadian
- Available Online – Delivered Directly to Your Door!
There are few foods that are as simple, tasty and healthy as nuts. But not all nuts are equal – or are equally prepared.
The most common kind of nuts available are called “roasted nuts” – but if you look at the ingredients in roasted nuts, you’ll see that they include vegetable oil. Why add oil to a food that already gets 75-80% of its calories from fat?
Roasted nuts aren’t actually roasted at all – they’re fried. When you fry a healthy, nutritious food like nuts, you end up with an unhealthy fried food.
Why are most roasted nuts fried instead of actually roasted?
Making nuts this way has many advantages for nut processors and growers – but not for consumers:
- the nuts don’t have to be fresh
- the oil doesn’t have to be fresh or of high quality
- fried foods are easy to keep eating (and overeating) – meaning you’ll buy more
- if you see oil on the list of ingredients in nuts, it can only mean one thing: They are fried.
Testimonial! We love Royal Nuts! Our daughter has a peanut allergy and I have Celiac Disease. It has been so wonderful for our daily life to have healthy nuts, seeds and dried fruit to have as a snack rather then prepackaged junk food. We love to make our own trail mix and granola bars. Thank you so much for all that you do and for providing an alternative for those of us who are so limited in the grocery store. I can’t wait to see more products from you and in more stores.
- Almonds – raw
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Pecans – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Walnuts – raw
- Coconut Strips
- Mango Slices
- Pitted Prunes
- Sultana Raisins
- Pumpkin Seeds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Sunflower Seeds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Raw (almonds, blanched almonds, cashews, filberts, pecans, brazil nuts)
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Sea Salted (almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, filberts, pecans)
- Deluxe Cranberry Mix (sultana raisins, cranberries, cashews, almonds, blanched almonds, golden raisins)
- Goji Berry Mixed Nuts (golden raisins, cashews, almonds, cranberries, apricots, goji berries, pecans)