Top Ten Reasons to Treat Yourself to Royal Nuts!
- Royal Nuts are exclusively dry-roasted through prolonged exposure to heated air – not oil.
- Royal Nuts’ oil-free process enhances nut flavor, scent and crunch – without adding calories.
- Royal Nuts are roasted every day and delivered to stores at the peak of their freshness.
- Unlike oil-roasted nuts, Royal Nuts are ideal for cooking and baking.
- Royal Nuts, seeds and dried fruit are sourced to be gluten-free and peanut-free.
- Royal Nuts are produced and packed in a gluten-free, peanut-free facility
- Royal Nuts packages are sealed for freshness and safety, until you open them.
- Royal Nuts Deluxe Mixes are great for holiday get-togethers or whenever you wish to enjoy a healthy, protein-rich snack!
- Royal Nuts are Proudly Canadian
- Available Online – Delivered Directly to Your Door!
There are few foods that are as simple, tasty and healthy as nuts. But not all nuts are equal – or are equally prepared.
The most common kind of nuts available are called “roasted nuts” – but if you look at the ingredients in roasted nuts, you’ll see that they include vegetable oil. Why add oil to a food that already gets 75-80% of its calories from fat?
Roasted nuts aren’t actually roasted at all – they’re fried. When you fry a healthy, nutritious food like nuts, you end up with an unhealthy fried food.
Why are most roasted nuts fried instead of actually roasted?
Making nuts this way has many advantages for nut processors and growers – but not for consumers:
- the nuts don’t have to be fresh
- the oil doesn’t have to be fresh or of high quality
- fried foods are easy to keep eating (and overeating) – meaning you’ll buy more
- if you see oil on the list of ingredients in nuts, it can only mean one thing: They are fried.
Testimonial! We love Royal Nuts! Our daughter has a peanut allergy and I have Celiac Disease. It has been so wonderful for our daily life to have healthy nuts, seeds and dried fruit to have as a snack rather then prepackaged junk food. We love to make our own trail mix and granola bars. Thank you so much for all that you do and for providing an alternative for those of us who are so limited in the grocery store. I can’t wait to see more products from you and in more stores.
Royal Nuts Gluten-Free and Peanut-Free Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruit
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Raw (almonds, blanched almonds, cashews, filberts, pecans, brazil nuts)
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts Sea Salted (almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, filberts, pecans)
- Deluxe Cranberry Mix (sultana raisins, cranberries, cashews, almonds, blanched almonds, golden raisins)
- Goji Berry Mixed Nuts (golden raisins, cashews, almonds, cranberries, apricots, goji berries, pecans)
- Almonds – raw
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Almonds – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted with sea salt
- Cashews – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Pecans – freshly dry-roasted, unsalted
- Walnuts – raw
- Find Royal Nuts at a retailer near you
- Ask your retailer to carry Royal Nuts
- Letter for Store Manager
- Shop for Royal Nuts Online
- Facebook • Twitter
Backstory on Royal Nuts
Proudly Canadian-owned and operated for more than three decades, Royal Nuts began receiving inquiries from their loyal customers about the gluten-free and peanut-free status of their products. This prompted them to reach out to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to learn everything they could about the exacting sourcing, processing, testing and labeling regulations as they applied to peanut free – and gluten free.
Royal Nuts then reached out to each of their suppliers and together, they identified – and committed to – harvesting, processing and packaging protocols that would ensure that all nuts, seeds and dried fruits would be free of gluten or peanuts – from field to product delivery.
Testing was undertaken to confirm that the standards our communities required were being met – and Royal Nuts was reborn! This Canadian company is the first – and only – purveyor of gluten-free and peanut-free nuts in North America! Royal Nuts products are also certified Kosher and vegan!
Royal Nuts really knows nuts!
Exclusively dry-roasted through prolonged exposure to heated air, not oil. Their unique process bring out the very best flavor, scent and crunch without adding calories or reaching temperatures that compromise healthy nutrients. Unlike oil-roasted nuts, Royal Nuts are perfect for cooking and baking.
Fresh as (gluten-free) bread. Royal Nuts products are roasted every day and delivered to stores at the peak of their freshness.
Largest-sized nuts from the highest-grade crops, year round. Dry-roasted and hand-packed in their own facility, Royal Nuts consistently offer nuts, seeds and dried fruits that are as beautiful to behold as they are to eat!
Proudly Canadian: Royal Nuts Co. Ltd. | Concord, ON, L4K 3M5 | (905) 669-0100 | Email: [email protected]