Cousins from Tinderhill and Burlington, Vermont, turn their passion for the maple industry into a business and share their tree-made product on Shark Tank! Check your TV listings for Sunday, January 28th!
- One ingredient with one mission: making the world a healthier place, without sacrificing taste. Enjoyed for more than eight generations by a family in Vermont, Chef Pola Culinary brought Sap! to Canada!
- Sap! is simple – one tasty ingredient simple. Just 100% pure maple sap direct from the tree with naturally occurring antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, and nutrients. Sparkling, with a natural sweetness, Sap! is free of additives and preservatives. Learn more here!
- Meridian Farm Markets – North Vancouver, Tsawwassen, & Mapleridge
- Jarry’s Market – Ladner
- Vegan Supply – Vancouver
- Western Foods – Sooke & Langford
- Discovery Foods – Campbell River
Sap Maple Water is brought to Canada by Chef Pola Culinary
Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Pola is a gourmet-certified Chef through the Dubrulle Culinary Arts program in Vancouver. During her many catering years as an onsite chef and events supervisor, she became increasingly aware of the lack of healthy ingredients in the convenience foods available for families.
- “I began to experiment with making snacks using only healthy natural ingredients that were easy to carry and share. This thirst for knowledge while working and developing recipes using healthy ingredients; both professionally and personally, I honed my skills towards natural foods, personally and professionally.”
- Steven operated a successful business importing natural foods, gaining experience in logistics and building relationships with the retailers we love.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!