Celiac Scene October Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’
Fast, fun and informative! Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting the new to gluten-free.
If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene October Round Up!
Click here to read what Sue was thinking!
Curious to read the articles mentioned? Click on the links below:
• Facebook Group for Celiacs of Muslim Faith
• Who Knew! Straws Made From Wheat!
• Don’t Blame Wheat Breeding For Celiac Disease
• Association Between Gluten Intake at 18 Months and Type 1 Diabetes
• Behavioral and Emotional Problems in Children May Predict Celiac Disease
• Chicken or Egg? Are Celiac Disease and Eating Disorders Related?
• Stella’s Gluten-Free Perogies
• Have You Tried the Un-Bun?
• Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread by the Art of Slow Food
• Bake My Day Bakery
Click here to enjoy your copy of the Celiac Scene October e-News!
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s September Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s August Round Up!