Fast, fun and informative! Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting the new to gluten-free.
If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
Curious to read the articles mentioned? Click on the links below:
• Facebook Group for Celiacs of Muslim Faith
• Who Knew! Straws Made From Wheat!
• Don’t Blame Wheat Breeding For Celiac Disease
• Association Between Gluten Intake at 18 Months and Type 1 Diabetes
• Behavioral and Emotional Problems in Children May Predict Celiac Disease
• Chicken or Egg? Are Celiac Disease and Eating Disorders Related?
• Stella’s Gluten-Free Perogies
• Have You Tried the Un-Bun?
• Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread by the Art of Slow Food
• Bake My Day Bakery
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox