Place Category: Featured RestaurantPlace Tags: breakfast, Featured Restaurant, Fries, Victoria Area, View Royal, and Westcoast
Find Six Mile Pub at 494 Old Island Highway in View Royal, British Columbia
250-478-3121 • Free Parking • Accessible • Six Mile Pub • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Six Mile Pub Believes in Great Food that just happens to be Gluten Free!
• All of Six Mile’s deep fryers are gluten free
• Proprietary gluten-free flours expertly blended in house
• Contraband flours are stored away from the prep hall
• Gluten-free kitchen guidelines in place
• Gluten-free education / staff training is ongoing
• Menu has GF icons marking house-made, gluten-free products. Enjoy!
Providing us with the gluten-free options we love for Patio Dining, Take Out or Delivery with dishes like Bangers • Bean Tacos • Calamari • Crab Cake • Crispy Cauliflower • Fish & Chips • Nasi Goreng • Pan-Seared Cod • Perogies • Poutine • Seafood Paella • Shepherd’s Pie • SixNature Wings • Thai Chicken Salad & so much more! Decadent desserts, too!
Gluten-Free Beer! Whistler Forager in Bottles • Ciders • Glutenberg
Open for Indoor Dining, Take-Out & Delivery
- MON – THURS 11:00am – 8:00pm
- FRI & SAT 11:00am – 10:00pm
- SUN 11:00am – 8:00pm
- BRUNCH Sat & Sun 11am – 2pm
- HAPPY HOUR Daily 3pm – 6pm
- RIVERSIDE PATIO: open for seating between mid-Spring and mid-Fall.
The 160 year-old View Royal pub that served the Gold Rush has set the gold standard for gluten free! It has seating for over 300 guests, including some on the Riverside Patio that overlooks Millstream.
Their pub fare is created with culinary flare. Six Mile is proud to serve ‘SIX-Nature’ chicken wings, deep-fried halibut and – wait for it – safe french fries, yam fries and even onion rings cooked in a dedicated deep fryer!
Six Mile Pub’s Red Seal Chefs and their protégées pride themselves on meeting the needs of celiac diners and anyone with sensitivities i.e. dairy, soy, nuts or shellfish.
Be sure to ask for their ‘Feature Sheet!’
There’s a cozy corner, a sun-drenched patio or a pool table just right for you. Families are welcome with a menu made with the celiac child in mind. The family room also makes a great space for group functions.
- TESTIMONIAL: Just had dinner last night at the 6 Mile Pub on Old Island Highway. Wow! I have eaten here before but was amazed again at the GF menu selection, presentation, deliciousness, and the feeling of safety eating there. We went with another family and it was so awesome that I could share food with others who easily ordered GF even though they aren’t Celiac because there is just so many good things to choose from. The calamari is the best I have had anywhere. All the desserts were gluten free. How is this possible I wondered? I asked the waitress and she told me the chef is Celiac! We need more Celiac chefs that are this creative!! I this has got to be best restaurant for dinner for Celiacs in the Victoria area.
Six Mile Pub pulls out all the gluten-free stops – every Sunday! Gluten-free hotcake stack, eggs benedict, omelettes, hash browns and amazing desserts! Gots Kids? Ask to be seated in the Family Room and order from the Kids Menu!
Unique at The Six Mile
- We do not own or use microwave ovens
- Only high-quality oil is used in our fryers. While more costly, the quality is in the taste and the value is in its healthful properties
- We serve handmade artisan products including pasta, sausages & bread
- Our apiary produces an abundance of honey that we use in many recipes
- All seafood options are recommended by the Vancouver Aquarium as ocean-friendly
- Patrons of all ages (including minors) are always welcome
The historic Six Mile Pub is the Oldest Pub in BC. It has seating for over 300 guests, including some on the Riverside Patio that overlooks Millstream. All menu items, are prepared from scratch using thoughtfully and responsibly sourced ingredients.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.