Six Mile Pub’s Gluten-Free To-Go Service Includes Gluten-Free Beer!
Six Mile Launches Gluten-Free To-Go Service! No-Contact Curbside Pick Up!
Service styles may have changed but Six Mile Pub’s delicious, gluten-free food remains the same!
Online Orders – Head to sixmilepub.moduurn.com/home and scroll down to the dedicated, ‘Gluten Free Favourites’ category on sixmilepub.moduurn.com/categories
Best News! You can opt in to enjoy gluten-free beer with your pick-up and delivery! Includes the Celiac Scene’s favourite, Bard’s Beer!
Phone Orders – call (250) 478-3121 ext 1 to place your order – payment by credit card.
Hours – Orders currently accepted Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm to 7pm but open hours may be expanded. For now, doors close for pick at 7:30pm.
Health Care Heroes and Grocery Clerks
- Enjoy a 20% discount as Six Mile Pub’s humble way of showing their admiration for the work that they do.
- Phone in your orders so that we may properly apply your discount.
- Call before shift change at 7pm and pick up your food on your way home or to work.
- Show your work ID, pick up your food in uniform / scrubs, or just provide your honest word. ❤️
Find Six Mile Pub at 494 Old Island Highway in View Royal, British Columbia
250-478-3121 • Free Parking • Accessible • Six Mile Pub • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Six Mile Pub Believes in Great Food that Happens to be Gluten Free!
- TESTIMONIAL: Just had dinner last night at the 6 Mile Pub on Old Island Highway. Wow! I have eaten here before but was amazed again at the GF menu selection, presentation, deliciousness, and the feeling of safety eating there. We went with another family and it was so awesome that I could share food with others who easily ordered GF even though they aren’t Celiac because there is just so many good things to choose from. The calamari is the best I have had anywhere. All the deserts were gluten free. How is this possible I wondered? I asked the waitress and she told me the chef is Celiac! We need more Celiac chefs that are this creative!! I this has got to be best restaurant for dinner for Celiacs in the Victoria area.
The 160 year-old View Royal pub that served the Gold Rush has set the gold standard for gluten free! Pub fare created with culinary flare, Six Mile is proud to serve ‘SIX-Nature’ chicken wings, deep-fried halibut and – wait for it – safe french fries & yam fries cooked in a dedicated deep fryer!
Six Mile Pub’s Red Seal Chefs and their protégées pride themselves on meeting the needs of celiac diners and anyone with sensitivities i.e. dairy, soy, nuts or shellfish.
The kudos continue – it is not necessary to call ahead to announce a gluten-free diner, but those with additional sensitivities will be treated like royalty if you let the chefs know at 250-478-3121. They’ve yet to meet an allergy they have not been able to accommodate.
- Six Mile Pub Videos – click here.
- Proud to serve 100% Gluten-Free Bard’s Beer
- Six Mile Pub Celebrates 160 Years in View Royal
There’s a cozy corner, a sun-drenched patio or a pool table just right for you. Families are welcome with a menu made with the celiac child in mind. The family room, open daily until 9pm also makes a great space for group functions.
DID YOU KNOW?
- That all the Pastas, Breads and Corn Tortilla Chips we serve are made fresh, right here in our own kitchen.
- That we keep our own Honey Bees in our Riverside Culinary Garden and Apiary to produce pure, unpasteurized honey for our Bar syrups and desserts.
- That one of our goals is to foster a healthier community by serving only wild Ocean-Wise seafood, “Drug-Free” meats and Organic produce wherever possible and practical.
- That it is important to us to help sustain the Local Economy by providing local employment and purchasing from Local farms such as Parry Bay Sheep Farm, Laughing Ducks Farm and Saanich Organics.
- That because of the purity of our food, many of our guests with Food Allergies and Sensitivities are now able to enjoy a proper “restaurant” meal.
- That we long for the day when ALL our Guests will already know that EVERYTHING we serve is made from scratch, on-site, and that we will no longer need to use terms like “house-made” and “fresh” to describe our food.