Place Category: Featured RestaurantPlace Tags: Burgers, Featured Restaurant, Fries, gluten free, and Langford
Big Wheel Burger has four locations in Victoria, one location in Nanaimo and is coming soon to Courtenay.
Delicious! Real! Food! Fast!
• Get the Big Wheel App! iPhone • Android
• Facebook • Instagram • Twitter
• Big Wheel Burger Menu
• View Big Wheel Burger’s Secret Menu – Tell No One!
Celiac Trusted! Dedicated deep fryer! Dedicated prep area! Dedicated toppings! Delicious gluten-free buns!
Gluten-Free Crispy Chicken! Believe it! Cooked in Big Wheel’s dedicated GF fryer. Order it on the Big Crunch Burger on a GF bun or add it to Big Wheel’s Shaker Salad to make it a meal!
Oat-Sensitive Celiacs: Big Wheel Burger uses Bob’s Red Mill Pure Oats in their gluten-free Nashville and Black Bean & Yam plant-based burgers.
Big Wheel Burger provides the best quality burgers, shakes, sodas and fries through local, sustainable and environmentally friendly resources. It’s fast food without the guilt trip. Learn more …
New location! Big Wheel Burger in Langford, next to the BC Liquor Store at Westshore Town Centre. Set to open in early April 2023. See map.
Big Wheel Burger in Westside Village Mall welcomes Vic West, Esquimalt and downtown Victoria to their doors! Look for them across from Starbucks and next door to Life Labs. • See map • 778-265-4805
Big Wheel Burger in Gateway Village is kitty corner from Uptown Mall, nestled next to Starbucks. Gluten-free folks from the far north of Victoria, or direct from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal can easily make this go-to gluten-free dining destination. See map • 778-265-5140
Big Wheel Burger in Cook Street Village is right next door to the iconic Lifestyle Markets, and enjoys a solid reputation with gluten-free diners for their dedicated deep-fryer, yummy gluten-free buns and their careful protocol! See map • 250-381-0050
Big Wheel Burger in Nanaimo is their newest up-Island location. Same hormone-free, range-fed, AAA beef, brought to you with fast, friendly service. • See Map • 250-591-8922
Big Wheel staff make themselves fully accountable for how they prepare your meal. When things are busy – and they often are – Big Wheel assigns one person to be the ‘Designated, Dedicated Gluten-Free Chef ‘ for that shift!
- Just four gluten items to avoid at Big Wheel: regular buns, deep-fried pickles, chocolate chip cookies & cookies & cream milkshakes.
- Celiacs – always identify your needs when placing your order
- GF Kids Meals – ask that the gluten cookie be left out of the order
- Yes – Big Wheel Burger is licensed to serve wine (and gluten-free beer) .
- Big Wheel offers Phillips Soda Works as well as gluten-free vanilla, strawberry and chocolate milk shakes. Big Wheel also makes shakes that contain gluten. Always identify yourself as needing a gluten-free option so that staff can clean and sanitize the spindle that they use to make shakes.
- Oat Sensitive Celiacs: Big Wheel Burger uses Bob’s Red Mill Pure Oats in their gluten-free Nashville and Black Bean & Yam plant-based burgers.
Tell us what you LOVE about Big Wheel Burger in the Facebook field below or click here.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.