Delicious! Real! Food! Fast! Big Wheel Burger has four locations in Victoria & one location in Nanaimo.
• Order on line! Get the Big Wheel App! iPhone • Android
• NEW! Catering!
• Facebook • Instagram • Twitter
• Big Wheel Burger Menu
• View Big Wheel Burger’s Secret Menu – Tell No One!
Celiac Trusted! Dedicated deep fryer! Dedicated prep area! Dedicated toppings! Delicious gluten-free buns!
Oat-Sensitive Celiacs: Big Wheel Burger uses Bob’s Red Mill Pure Oats in their gluten-free Nashville and Black Bean & Yam plant-based burgers.
Big Wheel Burger provides the best quality burgers, shakes, sodas and fries through local, sustainable and environmentally friendly resources. It’s fast food without the guilt trip. Learn more …
Big Wheel Burger in Gateway Village is kitty corner from Uptown Mall, nestled next to Starbucks. Gluten-free folks from the far north of Victoria, or direct from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal can easily make this go-to gluten-free dining destination. See map • 778-265-5140
Big Wheel Burger in Cook Street Village is right next door to the iconic Lifestyle Markets, and enjoys a solid reputation with gluten-free diners for their dedicated deep-fryer, yummy gluten-free buns and their careful protocol! See map • 250-381-0050
Big Wheel staff make themselves fully accountable for how they prepare your meal. When things are busy – and they often are – Big Wheel assigns one person to be the ‘Designated, Dedicated Gluten-Free Chef ‘ for that shift!
- Just four gluten items to avoid at Big Wheel: regular buns, deep-fried pickles, chocolate chip cookies & cookies & cream milkshakes.
- Celiacs – always identify your needs when placing your order
- GF Kids Meals – ask that the gluten cookie be left out of the order
- Yes – Big Wheel Burger is licensed to serve wine (and gluten-free beer) .
- Big Wheel offers Phillips Soda Works as well as gluten-free vanilla, strawberry and chocolate milk shakes. Big Wheel also makes shakes that contain gluten. Always identify yourself as needing a gluten-free option so that staff can clean and sanitize the spindle that they use to make shakes.
- Oat-Sensitive Celiacs: Big Wheel Burger uses Bob’s Red Mill Pure Oats in their gluten-free Nashville and Black Bean & Yam plant-based burgers.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- The Celiac Scene E-News | December 2023December 1, 2023 - 7:00 am
- CORN THINS December 2023 Recipe IdeasNovember 30, 2023 - 2:15 pm
- Best Kitchen Gadgets by Everyday Gluten Free GourmetNovember 30, 2023 - 12:18 pm
- Glutenull Sales for DecemberNovember 29, 2023 - 5:00 pm
- December News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’November 29, 2023 - 4:47 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Dec 2 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A[...]
all-day Embrace Your 15% Off Epicure Dis...
Embrace Your 15% Off Epicure Dis...
Dec 2 all-day
Epicure is offering the gluten-free community its own discount code. Use code ‘THESCENE-5156’ through to December 31st! CREATE AN ACCOUNT START SHOPPING! SUBSCRIBE TO EPICURE NEWS, DISCOUNTS, CATALOGUES, RECIPES & MORE * 15% off (before[...]
all-day Taco Revolution 100% Gluten Free @ Various Locations
Taco Revolution 100% Gluten Free @ Various Locations
Dec 2 all-day
SPECIAL EVENT! Taco Revolution Food Truck at Qualicum Beach Farmers Market ‘Moonlight Madness Night Market‘ Thursday, November 23rd from 4 until 8:30pm —- Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck is a moveable Gluten-Free Feast! Check their[...]
9:00 am Art of Slow Food @ Duncan Farmer's Market
Art of Slow Food @ Duncan Farmer's Market
Dec 2 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Farmers’ Markets: Dates & appearances may change. Confirm on Gluten-Free Events Page! 2nd Wednesdays – Oak Bay Night Market July, August & September Thursdays – Sidney Street Market Saturdays – Duncan’s Market Saturdays – Moss[...]
10:00 am 10% Off Gluten-Free Vegan CHURRO... @ Cook Street Food Court
10% Off Gluten-Free Vegan CHURRO... @ Cook Street Food Court
Dec 2 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
CHURROS & MOR 100% Gluten-Free, Vegan Food Truck • 313 – 325 Cook Street Village Food Court. Between Mercedes Lane and Hot & Cold Cafe See map Monday & Thursday 12 – 7 Friday 11[...]