- Poke originates from Hawaii, fusing fresh diced fish with rice, veggies and an array of delicious toppings. Prepared with high-quality, rich-tasting and fresh ingredients. Poke Fresh chefs are knowledgeable about gluten free and ready to create a handcrafted bowl that will send your taste buds on a vacation to paradise … or at least Hawaii. Come on down to Cook Street and customize a bowl unique to you!
- Poke Fresh Victoria • 240 Cook Street • (250) 380-0669
- pokefresh.ca • Facebook • Instagram • Contact
- Delivery: Skip the Dishes • Doordash
- Poke Fresh Caters!
MENU – 100% gluten free except for 3 ingredients:
- Crab Meat
- Wakame Seaweed
- Classic Bowl – Marinated Tuna, White Rice, Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cilantro, Cherry Tomatoes, Masago, Ponzu Sauce, Creamy Wasabi Sauce, Sesame Seeds, Chili Flakes. Order without crab meat.
- Hawaiian Bowl – Tuna, White Rice, Pineapple, Green Onion, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Purple Cabbage, Avocado, Ponzu Sauce, Sriracha Aioli, Sesame Seeds. Order without Wakame Seaweed.
- Victoria Bowl – Ahi Tuna, Brown Rice, Mixed Greens, Sweet Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweet Corn, Julienne Carrots, Masago, Kale, Pineapple, Edamame, Gluten-Free Tamari Sauce, Tahini-Miso, Sesame Seeds, Tortilla Chips.
- Veggie Fresh Bowl – Marinated Tofu, Mixed Greens, Kale, Cherry Tomatoes, Purple Cabbage, Julienne Carrots, Sweet Onion, Edamame, Avocado, Tahini-Miso Sauce, Ponzu Sauce, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori), Sesame Seeds. Order without Wakame Seaweed.
- Bonanza Bowl – Salmon, White Rice, Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Kale, Sweet Corn, Masago, Edamame, Avocado, Sriracha Aioli, Creamy Wasabi, Shoyu Sauce, Tortilla Chips, Chili Flakes. Order without Wakame Seaweed.
- Broke Da Mouth – Sockeye Salmon, Brown Rice, Cucumber, Sweet Corn, Sweet Onion, Kale, Julienne Carrots, Pineapple, Edamame, Jalapeno, Mandarin Oranges, Sriracha Aioli, Tahini-Miso Sauce, Ponzu Sauce, Fried Onion, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori)
- Base – White Rice, Brown Rice, Mixed Greens
- Poke – Tuna, Marinated Tuna, Pink Salmon, Marinated Salmon, Marinated Tofu, Garlic Shrimp, Sockeye Salmon (extra $1.50), Yellowfin Ahi Tuna (extra $1.50.) Order without Crab Meat.
- Toppings – Red Onions, Julienne Carrots, Sweet Onion, Cucumber, Purple Cabbage, Edamame, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Radish, Jalapeno, Pineapple, Sweet Corn, Masago, Avocado (extra $1.50), Beetroot, Cilantro, Green Onion, Kale, Chickpeas, Mandarin Oranges, Pickled Ginger (Gari). Order without Wakame Seaweed.
- Garnish – Chili Flakes, Sesame Seeds, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori)
SAUCES – 100% Gluten-Free – Purchase Bottles to Go!
- Shoyu • Ponzu • Sriracha Aioli • Gluten-Free Tamari • Tahini-Miso • Creamy Wasabi
- Base – Acai Mixed Berry Blend
- Fruit – Bananas, Mandarin Oranges, Blueberries, Strawberries, Pineapple
- Nuts – Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans
- Toppings – Coconut Flakes, Honey, Hemp Seeds. Order without granola.
- Juice – Apple, Orange, Hibiscus Peach, Hibiscus Mango, Lemon, Coconut Water
- Sparkling Water – Strawberry, Lime, Orange, Grapefruit
- Pop – Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, 7Up
- Poke Fresh prioritizes sourcing local and sustainable ingredients, even from as close as James Bay. All their fish is Ocean Wise, which means it’s a ‘good choice for keeping ocean life healthy and abundant for generations to come.
- PokeFresh is proud to be one of the green certified members of synergy. This means they are a business that keeps its waste pollution as low as possible.
- All their fish are caught through sustainable and ethical practices to help our oceans remain as healthy as possible.
- All take out containers are ‘backyard compost’ to-go containers (so they don’t need a compost bin/facility) and meet both industrial and home composting standards.
- Poke Fresh harvests many of the herbs they use from their own garden! Poke Fresh Farm to table.
- Surfrider is a community of everyday people who passionately protect our playground – the ocean, waves, and beaches that provide us so much enjoyment.
- Surfrider Vancouver Island is a dedicated chapter of the larger Surfrider organization – a collection of like-minded Vancouver Island coastal inhabitants focusing on ways of protecting and preserving it into the future.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Celiac Lost: A Family Guide to Finding a Gluten-Free LifeJuly 9, 2020 - 10:15 am
- COVID-19 Prompts Interim Diagnosis Shortcut for Celiac DiseaseJuly 8, 2020 - 12:22 pm
- Refresh Your Gluten-Free Diet on a ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 8, 2020 - 11:41 am
- Introducing Chef Pola CulinaryJuly 7, 2020 - 9:54 am
- Musings by Mia – Preparing for Gluten-Free Get-TogethersJuly 6, 2020 - 2:16 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Jul 11 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria[...]
all-day Gluten-Free Summer Camps @ KOB Gluten-Free Baking
Gluten-Free Summer Camps @ KOB Gluten-Free Baking
Jul 11 all-day
Gluten-Free Summer Camp! 5 weeks of Baking Videos & Recipes by Gluten Free KOB! Ice-Cream Sandwiches • Cookie Monster Cupcakes • Banana Loaf • Pavlova • Chocolate Cookies. Fun for Everyone! Learn more and /[...]
12:00 am Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Jul 11 @ 12:00 am – 11:45 pm
Apart from carrying retailers, the best way to get Bake My Day to you in the Cowichan Valley/ Ladysmith / Mill Bay / Sahtlam area is through Cowichan Co-op Marketplace (Cow-op). All of Bake My[...]
12:00 am Taco Revolution – IXIM Tortillas @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Taco Revolution – IXIM Tortillas @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Jul 11 @ 12:00 am – 11:45 pm
If you like the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to have their Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips, mole, and of course corn tortillas and taco fillings delivered to your[...]
12:00 pm Dine-in, Take-out or Door Dash D... @ Six Mile Pub
Dine-in, Take-out or Door Dash D... @ Six Mile Pub
Jul 11 @ 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COVID UPDATE: Six Mile Launches Gluten-Free To-Go Service! No-Contact Curbside Pick Up! Service styles may have changed but Six Mile Pub’s delicious, gluten-free food remains the same! Online Orders – Head to sixmilepub.moduurn.com/home and scroll down[...]