CORN THINS – made from organic, nonGMO popped corn. Bursting with flavour! Thin on calories – big on taste. At just 25 calories per slice – you can afford to go crazy with the topping of your choice. Be inspired by the flavour sensations in this month’s CORN THINS Healthy & Tasty Eating Guide!
- Raspberry Jam & Ash Goat’s Cheese
- Tim Tams, Raspberries & Nutella
- Grilled Apricot, Cream Cheese & Coconut Flakes
December Recipe Ideas
- Christmas Reindeer
- Peanut Butter & Cucumber
- Marinated Baby Fig, Salad & Goat’s Cheese
- Ham, Salad & Dried Cranberries
- Cheese & Chutney (sweet & salty)
- Cottage Cheese & Pineapple
- Christmas Pudding & Custard
November Recipe Ideas
October Recipe Ideas
• Meatballs, Zucchini, Rocket & Parmesan
• Ancient Grains Brittle with Nut Butter & Banana Porridge
• Papaya, Prosciutto, Honey & Lime
• Nicoise Salad
• Grilled Zucchini, Lemon Oil & Feta
• Cottage Cheese, Blueberries, Walnuts & Cinnamon
• Cookie Dough Dip (gluten free)
• Teddy Bears
• Alfalfa, Cucumber, Avocado & Goats Cheese
September Recipe Ideas
• Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon & Dill
• Liverwurst & Cornichons
• Radicchio Porkbelly and Medjool
• Pesto, Salami, Tomato, Baby Spinach and Bocconcini
• Radicchio, Gruyere Cheese, Grilled Leek & Mushroom
• Dulce de leche, Pistachio, & Rose Petals
- Real Foods ensures that every product manufactured is free from any Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- Real Foods hold Organic Certification through Australian Certified Organic (ACO), a fully owned subsidiary of Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). Certification ensures compliance with national organic production standards. Real Foods also hold USDA (USA) and JAS (Japan) Organic Certification through ACO.
- Real Foods has implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system (HACCP) to minimize any risk cross contamination of allergens.