Gluten Free • No MSG • Handcrafted • Dumpling Sauce included for an Asian kick!
- This podcast is for anyone in the food manufacturing and hospitality industries, who use flexible packaging to get their products to market.
Available in BC, and Victoria and across Vancouver Island. Now in Winnipeg!
- Country Grocer (Salt Spring Island only)
- Belle General (Victoria)
- Deep Cove Market
- Edible Island (Courtenay)
- Fairway Market (Quadra)
- For Good Measure (James Bay)
- Market on Millstream (Langford)
- Market on Yates (Victoria)
- Mt Doug Market (Victoria)
- Neighbourly Store (Victoria)
- Pepper’s Foods (Cadboro Bay)
- Pomme Natural Market (Nanaimo)
- Red Barn Markets (Oak Bay, Saanich, Esquimalt, Latoria)
- Root Cellar (Victoria)
- Sweet Meadows Farm Market (Mill Bay)
- The Old Farm Market (Oak Bay)
- Whole Foods Burnaby. More to follow!
- Wild Poppy Market (Ladysmith)
- Online: Fraser Valley Local Food, Okanagan Farmbound & Greater Vancouver Spud
“OMG! I am LOVING House Of Yee Fine Foods dumplings! I have missed pot stickers soooo much and there is no way you can tell these are gluten free!” Rhea C.
Dumplings vs. Potstickers!
Dumplings are doughy on the outside and filled with vegetable or meat on the inside. Potstickers are an Asian twist on the concept; stir-fried so that they are crispy on the outside. No matter the name, if you are in the mood for a delicious pocket of gluten-free, doughy goodness, you’ll have your fill with House of Yee’s Dumplings.
Filling – chickpeas, cabbage, Korean kimchi paste (water, Korean chili flakes, garlic, onion and ginger)
Wrapper – Water, rice flour, tapioca flour, glutinous rice flour, xanthan gum and red beet powder.
Braised Shiitake with Chicken
Filled with chicken thigh, braised shiitake mushrooms, cabbage, celery, fresh aromatics (shallots, garlic, ginger, green onion), eggs, classic asian seasonings wrapped in gluten free wrapper. Classic Dumpling Sauce is included in every package.
Braised Shiitake with Pork
Filled with marbled pork, braised shiitake mushrooms, cabbage, celery, fresh aromatics (shallots, garlic, ginger, green onion), eggs, classic asian seasonings wrapped in gluten free wrapper. Classic Dumpling Sauce is included in every package.
Jade Vegan Dumplings
Miso braised tofu with brown rice, edamame beans and water chestnuts in a spinach wrap. Classic Dumpling Sauce is included in every package.
Water, tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar. Use for dipping or as a vinaigrette for salads!
Metro Vancouver Tasting Events & Markets
New West, Riley Park, West End, Coquitlam, Mt. Pleasant and more!
Follow House of Yee on Facebook for Upcoming Dates
Pre-Order for Markets via Direct Message on Instagram
- Place non-stick pan on medium heat
- Add 1 TBSP oil
- Arrange frozen dumplings in pan so that they are not touching
- Add 1/2 cup cold water
- Cover and boil 6 minutes
- Remove lid, turn heat to high and fry to desired crispness
- Arrange on a platter along with House of Yee’s Dumpling Sauce
The House of Yee Story
House of Yee is a 3rd generation Canadian business that strives to produce high quality health food without compromising the texture, flavour and taste of traditional Asian cuisine. All their dumplings are made in a dedicated gluten-free production facility, using the freshest local ingredients, meat and poultry. House of Yee pride themselves on innovation and a continued ability to adapt to the healthy lifestyles of customers.
About Christine Yee, Founder
“House of Yee started when Papa and Mama Yee followed Grandpa Yee’s footsteps and opened a Canadian Chinese restaurant in Regina, Saskatchewan. As the Yee family grew, the kids would go to work after school in the family restaurant.
Eventually, the Yee family sold their beloved House of Yee and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Christine Yee, second oldest in the family of five ventured out with her own sales career only to find herself back in the food business. She noticed there weren’t many healthy Asian foods being offered, let alone frozen healthy Asian foods.
Her many memories of sharing delicious dumplings with her family sparked the idea to create a frozen dumpling that’s made with quality ingredients, has no msg and is entirely gluten free.
To pay homage to her immigrant parents and grandparents, she named her business House of Yee!”