Fast, fun and informative! Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting those who are starting the gluten-free diet.
- If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
“I always look forward to my monthly conversations with Ellen from thesceliacscene.com. On this episode we chat about new relaxed FDA regulations for restaurants labelling food, and a surprising study out of Sweden showing an increased risk of death from celiac disease. Ellen chats about her recent virtual baking class, and I’m happy to announce that I will be speaking with the class creator on next week’s podcast.”
Curious to read the articles mentioned? Click on the links below:
• Is This Really the Time? FDA Relaxes Labeling Requirements for Restaurants & Manufacturers
• Swedish Study Links Celiac Disease with Increased Mortality
• Six Mile Pub’s To-Go Service Includes Gluten-Free Beer!
• Manufacturers Now Making Home Deliveries: Glutenull • Royal Nuts • Wise Bites
• Gluten Free KOB Online Baking Classes
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s April Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s March Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s February Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s January Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s December Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s November Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s October Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s September Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s August Round Up!